Wish come true

Ship: Passive Nightmare x Killer

***

Killer was born with a extremely ill body and had to stay in the hospital for most of his life, simply watching kids his age going to school while he gets home schooled by a teacher his parents hired. Oh how Killer finished he can just get off of the hospital bed, go out and have a walk on his own without being bound to a wheelchair.. but it's not completely lonely since his parents also got him a buddy to keep him company when they can't.

That buddy is Nightmare.

Killer and Nightmare are alike but also have differences, despite that the two get along very well. Nightmare would always let Killer talk about how envious he is of him, letting Killer cry in his chest while saying it's not fair that his body isn't strong enough to do things kids their age can. But Nightmare never felt a hint of annoyance with Killer, in fact, quite the opposite, Nightmare admired Killer. 

How can someone with such an ill body be so strong at the same time?

At the moment Nightmare is skinning an apple for Killer, sitting beside Killer as he listened to the frail skeleton say what he wants to do if he ever got out of the hospital.

"You sure do talk a lot.." Nightmare said as he give Killer the peeled apple, smiling fondly at the skeleton in front of him. A faint hint of purple appearing on his cheeks.

Killer giggled a little bit as he takes a bite out of the peeled apple "well- you still listen to me talk don't you?" Killer asked, taking another bite out of the apple.

Nightmare chuckled a little bit at what Killer said "well you parents sure do give a lot of money considering I'm just here talking to you, but I guess I've grown pretty fond over you after seeing you go from a snot nosed kid to a noisy talking non stop seventh grader" he said.

Killer huffed a little bit "you're acting as if you're not an eighth grader, plus it's only one year apart so I also watched you go from a snot nosed kid to an eighth grader" Killer said, pouting a little bit.

Nightmare caressed Killer's cheek softly, smiling at the smaller "but I wasn't a snot nosed kid, Kills.." he said in a gentle tone to Killer before giving the skeleton in front of him a small squeeze on the cheek.

Killer rolled his eyes a little bit before finishing the apple, throwing the pit into the garbage can "yea I know you weren't, but it seems like you haven't changed at all"

"Is that a problem?"

"Well no- but I'm not complaining, I like you as you are right now-" Killer said.

That brought Nightmare a larger grin when he heard that "well this me isn't going anywhere soon so you don't have to worry.. anyways, I have to go now. Hope you won't be pronounced as dead the next time I see you" he said, getting up from his seat.

"I definitely won't be dead tomorrow" Killer said, rolling his eyes as Nightmare leave his hospital room.

Soon, the doctor came in with his parents. The three of them all had a happy expression on their face, especially Killer's mother. She literally had tears of happiness rolling down her eyes.

"Mom? Dad? What's up? Is there something happening?" Killer asked the three, feeling excited since he knew it's going to be something good just by their expression.

"Well.. Killer you know how another surgery is coming up right?" The doctor asked the child.

"Uhh yea? Why are you asking that doc?" Killer asked curiously.

"There's a large chance of you being able to live a normal life after the surgery!" The doctor said, smiling happily as he watches Killer's parents give their child the biggest and warmest hug in existence.

It took Killer a moment to process this information but his body reacted after then his mind, when he finally realize it Killer saw that he's crying like a baby.

"I-Is it true?! Am I really going to be able to live a normal life after the surgery?!" Killer asked eagerly, wiping his tears away and looking at the doctor.

The doctor nodded his head, smiling happily at the warm sight of the happy little family hugging tightly due to the information.

"Then when's the surgery?" Killer asked the doctor after he finally got released from the bear hug that his parent had trapped him in.

"The time of the surgery would be next week, but after the surgery you'll still need to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to get the wounds to be fully healed" the doctor said, smiling before leaving so he can give the family time to celebrate the happy news.

***

"So.. that's it.. you're going to have the surgery?" Nightmare asked calmly but is failing to hide the excitement in his voice.

Killer nodded his head, grinning happily "yep!" He said before pulling Nightmare— well- himself into Nightmare to give the older a hug.

Nightmare's face flared up lightly with this sudden move but placed his hand on Killer's back, smiling as he stared at Killer's back.

"I can't believe I'll finally be able to live a regular life! My parents said they'll enroll me into your school after the surgery! That means we'll see each other everyday!" Killer said happily, pulling away from the hug, his expression having nothing but pure and utter joy.

Nightmare chuckled a little bit at what Killer said "you're acting as if I don't visit you everyday" Nightmare said.

"Well it's not the same- I can stay around you much more!" Killer said, not realizing his face is heating up. 

Nightmare just simply nodded his head, he pulled Killer into once last hug before watching Killer being taken into the surgery room.

***

A couple of days passed after Killer's surgery.. it was a success! The first thing Killer did was to get used to the town under Nightmare's guild, soon after the tour was over Nightmare walked Killer home.

"Thanks Nightmare.. and here's a thank you gift" 

"Hmm? What is i—"

Before Nightmare could finish his sentence he was pulled into a kiss by Killer, a quick kiss but still a kiss.

Killer giggled a little bit before slamming the door closed, leaving Nightmare there shocked, face purple as he processed what just happened.

Killer is by the door, listening to hear Nightmare's reaction but jumped when Nightmare started to bang on the door. The skeleton open the door slowly but was pulled into a kiss, a much longer kiss.

The kiss was a loving kiss, soon Nightmare pulled away. Now it's Killer's turn to be all flushed on red.

Nightmare grinned at Killer's reaction and just left, Killer really thought he can outplay him huh?

Word count: 1123

Okay- so this chapter was originally suppose to be angst but I was crying through the writing so I just changed the whole thing into fluff-