Chapter 6

Suddenly the door opened, Ink and Killer immediately turned over and saw.. Cross? That made Killer confused but he immediately covered his female body.

"Cross! You should of knocked first!" Ink said, embarrassed.

"Well cousin, while you were way too busy fucking someone I just helped myself inside your place" Cross said, turning to Killer. Ah- that'll make some sense-

"Cross me and Killer.. are just... acquaintances-" Ink said, pulling his pants up and getting Killer a blanket to cover himself with. That made across doubt more "right- 'acquaintances' you say-'" Cross said, clearly not buying it.

While the two cousins were going back and forth Killer just slowly slipped his clothes back on and getting rid of his female body, then he just watched the two of them argue.

After a few minutes Killer got bored, he tapped Ink on the shoulder "I think I should go now-" he said awkwardly. Both across and Ink's attention turned to Killer, Ink sighed a little bit "of course, and wait" Ink got up, going to get his wallet before giving Killer his money as he was promised. "Thanks" Killer said, stuffing the money into his pocket.

Cross just watched before chuckling a little bit "well, buddy how about you show me around town?" He asked Killer, taking an interest in Killer.

"Hmm, sure?" Killer said getting up which made Cross grin a little bit.

"Bye Ink, me and you friend will have fun-" Cross said, soon leaving with Killer. Ink just watched them before sighing, man- this was only suppose to be him drawing Killer- not him and Killer fucking-

***

"So, what's you relationship with Ink?" Cross asked Killer.

"Hmm? Well we're just classmates" 

"Really now? So you're a whore?" Cross asked straight up, expecting Killer to get somewhat offended

"Well at this point I might as well be one" Killer answered which caught Cross by surprise.

The taller laughed a little bit "and why's that?" he asked the smaller. 

"Well a few days ago I was at a party and I blacked out, the next thing I know I was in bed with one of the hosts of the party,"Killer said "and it was my first night too- I could of at least been somewhat conscious during the entire thing!" Killer added.

That made Cross laugh a little bit "you have no idea how many people girls has slept with in my last school" Cross said, chuckling a little bit "and by 'one of the hosts of the party' do you mean Nightmare Joku?" He asked.

"Yep, and how did you know?" Killer asked in return.

"Well during science class we were paired up for a project and he talked about the hookup he has that day, and all he said is 'he has tar leaking out of his eyes and that's basically all I could remember'" Cross said.

Killer nodded his head "yea, you don't see a lot of people with tar leaking out of their eyes" he said, chuckling a little bit.

Soon the two boys decided that they should go to the mall, not really buying anything, just walking around.

"So why did you move here?" Killer asked Cross.

"Well I used to live with me and Ink's grandparents but they're getting old so Ink's parents offered to let me stay here, and as for my parents they're at another country busting their asses off" Cross said casually. "And the neighborhood I used to live in are filled with old people so it gets pretty boring, but I did get doted on a lot by the neighbors when I was a kid" Cross added.

"That must be nice then" Killer commented, looking over at Cross.

"Yea it is pretty nice, I got a lot of parting gifts from them when I moved here" Cross added. The two boys just continued to talk before deciding to go to Killer's house.

Killer soon opened the door and they were hit with the smell of spice, not stuff like paprika and other stuff like that, it's actually smells spicy. Cross's face crunched up a little bit, feeling his eyes water.

Killer walked in like it's nothing, taking his shoes off first so he won't get an earful. Cross on the other hand just wiped his tears away and walked in as well, copying Killer to take his shoes off. 

"So where do I put my shoes?" Cross asked. Killer looked over at him before pointing at a pile of shoes on a mat "over there" he said simply, throwing his own shoes in the pile.

Cross just placed his shoes beside the mat "you must have a pretty big family then with all those shoes piling up" he commented.

"No, not big at all, just me and my parents, all of those are our shoes combined" he said.

Cross was gobsmacked when he heard that, usually he just wears one shoes until it breaks and then buy another one.. but this family just have a whole pile of shoes chilling in the corner.

Killer clears his throat "I'M HOME!" He yelled which caught Cross by surprised.

"OKAY KILLER" Another voice yelled back, soon a huge skeleton(7'1 to be exact) without eye lights came out wearing a pink apron, it's obvious that he's Killer's dad. Why isn't Killer as big as his dad? Blame his mom's genes.

Cross just stared at Killer then at Killer's dad, the only dead giveaway that the two are even mildly related is the fact that the two doesn't have eye lights.

"Dad, I have a friend over right now" Killer said. The giant skeleton in front of the two boys just nodded his head.

"okay son, but what about your other friends? What's their names again? Dust and Horror?" 

"The two of them are busy" Killer said, about to go upstairs

"Wait, take this and entertain your friend with it" Killer's dad said, taking an album for the shelf and giving it to Killer before letting them upstairs.

"..so THAT'S your dad?" Cross whispered to Killer, feeling Killer's dad eyed him down from down the stairs.

"Yea? Why?" Killer asked, going to his room.

"Well- I didn't expect your dad to be so big- like you're so normal sized- kinda on the small side if I'm being honest-" Cross said.

"Well you can blame my mom for that, she's even shorter then me, 4'11 actually" Killer said which just made Cross feel sorry for Killer's mom- that gotta hurt for their first time.

Soon they got to Killer's room, the smaller sat down on the floor, patting the ground so Cross can sit down. Cross sat down as well "so what's the book about?" He asked Killer which got him a shrug.

"I don't know" Killer said simply, before opening the album to the first page.

Word count: 1105

-to be continued