Chapter 7

A/N:

Ahhhhhh-

Sorry for not posting last week I was too busy with school work🥲 but I promise once summer hits I'll post more- okay not really because my ideas have been going dry lately-

***

Killer opened the book before chuckling seeing that it's baby photos of him. Cross looked at him "don't feel embarrassed that it's you butt naked?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

"No, I was a cute baby back then plus I was just doing whatever babies do back then" Killer said confidently, not feeling a hint of shame nor embarrassment as he flipped to the next page.

Cross nodded his head, liking how Killer confident is "who are they?" He asked, pointing at the two toddler skeletons in the picture with Killer.

"Horror and Dust, Horror being that big guy in the cooking club," Killer said "and Dust is that emo guy that always hangs around the back of the school, I'm not sure if you've seen him tho" he added.

"No I saw this Dust guy, but the two of seemed pretty into you tho" Cross said.

Killer raised an eye "them? Into me? Probably not they said that they both have a crush on one of the popular girls" he said, flipping through the album. Soon finally they got to the end of the book.

Cross then looked at Killer "So Killer wanna trade phone numbers so we can hang out again?" He asked the smaller skeleton which nodded at his question. He grinned at that before taking out his phone and giving it to Killer.

It took Killer a minute but then it was done "here" he said, handing Cross back his phone. Soon the door opened, it's Killer giant dad.

"Is he staying for dinner?" Killer's dad asked, still wearing the frilly pink apron that's way too small for him.

Killer then looked at Cross "will you be staying for dinner?" He asked.

Cross was about to say no but saw the father-son duo just staring at him intensely so he just nodded his head nervously.

"Alright then" Killer's dad said before closing the door and leaving down to the kitchen.

Cross then looked at Killer "holy shit- I still can't get over the fact at how big your dad is compared to you-" he said.

"Really?" Killer asked Cross "I mean I don't really like drinking milk so that could be a factor contributing to me not growing as tall as him" he added.

Cross nodded his head before going on talking about other things with Killer. After a while the two were called down for dinner.

When the two got downstairs they saw Killer's mom sitting by the table. She's a petit skeleton that has the same marks as Killer expect she has a soft eyelight, Killer definitely looks more like his mother more then his father.

The two teens sat facing Killer's mom as Killer's dad bought out the soup before sitting down.

Cross just stared at Killer's parents, the size difference really is a bit much- maybe that's why they only have one kid considering the two seems pretty loving towards each other-

"So Killer, who might this be?" Killer's mom asked.

Killer looked at his mom "he's Cross, a friend from school" he said before going back to eating his food.

That answer seemed to please Killer's mom a lot "really now?" She asked and received a nod from her son which made her grin. She then turned to Cross "please don't mind Killer's attitude, he can be a little bit.. rebellious-.." she said to Cross.

Cross just nodded his head awkwardly before glancing at Killer to see his expression before glancing away because Killer's expression was just blank with a hint of annoyance.

Soon after a while the two boys were finished eating but Cross left since it was pretty late.

While Cross was walking back he felt his face heat up a little bit at the thought of Killer, maybe he's just intrigued.. yea, that's probably it. Soon he finally got home, he opened the door and saw that it was nothing like this afternoon, the house was spotless.

"Did the tour around the town really took that long?" Ink asked, right now on the couch reading a magazine.

"Not really, I ate dinner at Killer's house tho" Cross said, going over and sitting down next to Ink. The shorter skeleton just stared at his cousin before looking back at the magazine "okay then" Ink said, continuing to read through his magazine.

Soon after a while Cross went to the room he was staying in, a few minutes later Ink went to his room as well.

-to be continued

Word count: 750

Sorry for this weeks chapter being shorter, I have been busy as you guys saw in the A/N :'[