Secrets

Ship: DreamxKiller

-Killer being manipulative

***

Dream Joku lives a very simple life, at daytime he works as a detective and at night he goes back home to his loving husband, Killer. A very much normal life, but one thing has been troubling him lately.

Recently he has received several cases of murders from his high ups, each victim dying in such brutal ways to the point that not even their family and friends can tell who they are just by the face. Dream sighed as he put one of the many documents down, seemingly stuck on these cases, but there's one thing that these cases all have in common. Their eyes always seem to be out of their socket in some way shape or form, one victim's eyes seemed to be crushed while another have their eyes sitting perfectly intact beside the physically mutated corpse.

As Dream continue to try and make a connection with these cases until he heard a soft knock. The skeleton felt a smile form on his face knowing it's his husband "come in" he said before the door opened.

Killer stepped inside his husband's studies, holding a cup of warm honey water, setting the warm beverage as he receives a kiss on the cheek from Dream.

"Did I wake you up?" Dream asked, knowing he has a problem of speaking out his thoughts whenever he's too focused on something.

 Killer shook his head "no, but you should really go to sleep now, it's late" he said, taking a glance at the many documents and files that's scattered on Dream's desk.

"I wish I can.. but these cases has been pretty serious.. you go back to sleep and I'll join you before you know it alright?" Dream asked, giving Killer a kiss goodnight but that definitely didn't make Killer happy.

"But Dream.. are you going to act like this if we have a child? How would I know that you'll be a good father to our kids if all you do is hogging yourself in your studies?" Killer asked Dream, making the taller panic seeing the disappointment and sadness on his husband's face.

"Hey now.. don't say that..." Dream sighed a little bit "alright, I'll go to bed after drinking the honey water" Dream said, picking up the cup of warm honey water and downing it in one go, before placing it down on his desk. Going back to his and Killer's shared bedroom with the smaller.

As soon as Dream's head hit the pillow he yawned tiredly, his eyes shutting immediately and not for long he fell asleep.

Killer simply stared at Dream "I'm sorry that I have to use such tactics on you Dream... but it's all I can come up with at the moment" he whispered underneath his breath, sitting up and sliding open the hidden drawer underneath the bed, taking out a dagger before leaving with a jacket.. this time he has to do something different.

Word count: 485