Day 10: tentacles

Ship: NightmarexKiller

Yea you guys probably already guessed the ship from a mile away-

***

Killer and Nightmare has been dating, doing the usual couples stuff like going out on dates, having sex, doing PDA even though Nightmare isn't a big fan of it.. and overall they're a pretty normal couple despite one being a murderer and one being the lord of darkness... you know the usual-

But lately, Killer has developed a problem... Nightmare has been way too busy with work and has neglected Killer in some ways, so that's way Killer is heading to Nightmare's office wearing nothing but a robe.. of course, it's in the middle of the night, the time where everyone in the team is in there room either asleep or doing their own things.

Killer peaked open the door to Nightmare's office just an inch, taking a small peak inside to see if Nightmare is sleeping.. of course he's not since if he is then this chapter wouldn't be out-

Nightmare immediately looked up, alerted since the door let out a loud creak when Killer opened it, but then he calmed down seeing that it's just Killer.

"Love.. why are you here? It's late in night right now" he said in a gentle tone, but his tendrils went over, opening the door to let Killer in, then his attention turned back to the paperwork he's still doing.

Killer huffed a bit, seeing that Nightmare's attention is back on the paper but went in anyways, mumbling under his breath on how his boyfriend didn't even notice what he's wearing right now, but Killer immediately tossed that thought aside since a few moments later he'll get what he's here for.. which you guessed it is Nightmare's dick- here's a cookie for guessing it right-

"Nighty.. look over here" Killer spoke, once he saw Nightmare's attention shift onto him, the robe that he was wearing was immediately dropped.

Nightmare's facial expression changed just a bit, key words: just a bit. Then his attention went back to the paperwork "not now dear.. I'm busy" he said despite blush creeping onto his cheeks, but then he stiffened a bit when he felt something large and warm being pressed up against the back of his skull.

"Pleassse! Just this one time! I'm even willing to take your tentacles for goodness sakes!" Killer whined, but then he felt the tendrils wrap around his waist, lifting him up.

Nightmare sighed "alright, but this is what you said so no complaints about your ass being sore" he said, his eyes not leaving his work at all.

Suddenly Killer something slimy wrap around his thigh, wrapping all the way around until it's near Killer's entrance.. then he felt that something slip inside him, straight into his clit causing him to moan.

Killer moaned more, feeling the thick tentacle entering inside him, it felt cool, like it actually felt cool since the goop on the tentacles are cold-

Nightmare just listened to Killer's soft moans, blushing a bit, fuck- he's now distracted from his work and now he has a boner.. he then put Killer down onto his desk after a couple of minutes, unzipping his pants..

Word count: 519