Coffee is bitter.

Ship: NightmarexKiller

***

Killer enjoys drinking coffee— okay, some monsters would argue the quote 'coffee' that Killer drinks couldn't be considered as coffee anymore due to the large amount of coffee creamer and sugar packets he put inside, but it's coffee to Killer since there's still caffeine inside. 

Nightmare would disagree with Killer.. yes, Nightmare as in Killer's boyfriend, he mainly because he's one of those psychopaths who would drink coffee black.. but you didn't hear it from me.

Killer right now is brewing himself some coffee, getting the creamer and 10 packet of sugar ready.

Soon Nightmare came walking in, wanting a cup of coffee himself. That's until he sees the creamer and the sugar packets that Killer has on the counter.

"..Killer, what are you doing?" Nightmare asked, watching Killer pour the freshly brewed black coffee into a mug.

"Making coffee! Duh!" Killer said as he twists open the cap from the coffee creamer carton, getting ready to pour, getting ready to fill up half of the mug with creamer, but he was then stopped by Nightmare.. okay, his tentacles really but you get the point.

The small skeleton looked up at Nightmare with confusion written over his face "what is it?" He asked Nightmare.

"How about you just try the coffee by itself?" Nightmare suggested to his lover.

Killer thought about it before nodding his head, before taking a sip.. only for him to spit it right back into the mug once he tasted the bitterness of the drink.

"..coffee is bitter-"

Word count: 247