Found the cop

Ship: NightmarexKiller

***

Nightmare's placed on Killer's shoulder, making the smaller stiffen a bit "Killer, come to my office at 8pm sharp" he whispered softly, sending a shiver down Killer's spine.

Killer slowly nods his head "r-right boss-" he said, watching Nightmare leave. He let out a shaky breath, thoughts running through his head.. did Nightmare figure out that he's an undercover cop? ...no.. he can't possibly figure out... knowing Nightmare, he would of killed Killer right on the spot after finding out.

Soon, it was 7:50pm. Killer looked at the time, then he sent a quick text to his higher ups about the recent stuff and what they had planned out next week before heading over to Nightmare's office, his SOUL beating quickly as he gets closer and closer to the birch door that's painted black.

He knocked on the door slowly, waiting for an answer.

A few seconds passed by, then a voice from the other side started "come in".

Killer's hands then reached down to the doorknob, opening the door as he steps inside of Nightmare's office "close the door.. I need to talk to you privately" Nightmare said, wearing his usual pissed off looking expression as if someone owed him money, but today, he looks less pissed somehow while still looking equally as pissed as any other day.

Killer nods his head slowly, closing the door closely behind him before going over and sitting in front of his 'boss' "so.. what is it that you want to talk about boss?" He asked nervously, his fingers picking at the rim of his shirt in a nervous manner.

Nightmare stood up from his seat, a smile crawling onto his face as he walks over to Killer "nothing important really.." he said as he walks behind Killer, then spinning the chair around so Killer is facing him.

Killer looked up at Nightmare, feeling himself get smaller and smaller under Nightmare's intense gaze "then what is it that you want to talk about?" He asked, his voice cracking a bit when he sees Nightmare grin more and feeling his hands being placed on his shoulders.

"Well.. I just wanted to say that, you've been working well.." those words seemingly relaxed Killer, but the next words that left Nightmare's mouth made Killer's SOUL drop.

"But, that's what I would of said if I was the head of the police force... Officer Rahafwabas" he said coldly, squeezing the smaller's shoulder harshly.

Killer let out a soft hiss, it feels like Nightmare is trying to break his shoulder blades with his bare hands with how hard he's squeezing him.. which Nightmare probably is trying to break.

"H-how.. did you find out?" He asked, his voice shaking a bit.

"Oh? I knew from the start, I was just bored and thought it's cute seeing you send reports to the police force" he said, then he grabbed Killer's chin, forcing him to look up.

..you know what this leads up to but I don't know how to write it so let's skip that part-

Killer let out loud moans, his legs wrapped around Nightmare's waist, feeling the large dick stretch out his inner walls.

Nightmare's hips met Killer's in a continuous pace, going faster and faster each second, making the smaller skeleton moan more.

"y— Ou~ AhH!~ sa-Id—" Killer let out another moan, feeling Nightmare go faster and rougher.

"Hmm..?~ you mean when I said I'll be gentle?" Nightmare asked, groaning a bit as he feels close to release.

Killer nods his head slowly, his entire body shaking from pleasure as he feels Nightmare go rougher on him.

"Hmmm.. well I lied~" Nightmare whispered to Killer, panting a bit as he feels closer to release.

After a few more minutes, the two came together.

Nightmare stared at Killer, blushing and panting a bit "so.. would you like to meet up again? I'm sure you wouldn't want to die after fucking" he said, his thumb rubbing away the liquid hate aside from one of Killer's eyes, feeling a hint of satisfaction as he watches more of the liquid hate spill out.. or maybe that satisfaction just came from the fact that he just fucked an undercover cop silly-

Word count:680