Day 15: nipple play

Ship: LustxKiller

***

Lust hums softly, watching the screen of Killer's laptop as the smaller is tapping away in his lap, his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waists.

"Hey Kills?" Lust asked, breaking the silence.

Killer looked up from his computer "what is it?" He asked curiously, stopping the typing to listen to what Lust has to say.

"Can you summon your breasts? I'm bored right now" Lust said casually, nuzzling his face into Killer's neck as a way of pleading.

Killer sighed a little bit, summoning his breasts just so Lust would stop nuzzling into his neck since it actually kind of tickles.

Lust grinned happily, his boney hands reaching into Killer's shirt, going straight up for the breasts.

His hands then stopped at his boyfriend's nipples, pressing down on it. Lust then took a look at Killer, seeing if he'll have any reaction, but unfortunately, Killer's facial didn't change expect for a small blush.

Lust pouts a bit, continuing to rub the little nubs "not feeling anything?~" Lust teased once he felt Killer's nipples stiffen beneath his fingers, pinching the smaller's nipples gently.

Killer's face is now red, also panting and moaning softly, not even noticing the typos he's making on the computer as he becomes engrossed in the pleasure.

Lust hums softly, containing to pinch and flick at Killer's nipples until it's rock hard.. of course not literally-

"That's a lot of typos" the taller said casually, twisting it softly, receiving a small gasp from Killer, not sure if it's from the sudden twist or the reminder of that he still has work yet to do.. maybe both-

"Okay- that's enough-" Killer said, feeling his face heat up.

"Awww.. already?" Lust asked, protesting a bit but still slide his hands out, and a grin still on his face when he saw two small nubs poking out of Killer's shirt, making a small bump.

Killer give his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek "let's continue this tonight.. plus I still have loads of work from Nightmare to do-" He said, his attention going back to the laptop on his lap.

Lust huffs a bit, resting his head on Killer's shoulder as he watches his boyfriend fix all the typos he made up until now.

Word count: 363