Chapter 1/recap

Killer groaned a little bit, sitting up. He had no idea what happened last night but fuck.. his head hurts from all that drinking. The small skeleton knew that once he gets home he'll get a earful from his parents about staying out late, he just hopes that the two doesn't find out that he drank at the party or he'll get sent to his early grave!

Killer yawned softly before looking down, feeling something heavy. 

Boobs. He saw boobs

It took Killer a few moment before finally realizing what he saw, Killer blushed brightly before immediately covering his chest. His mind racing.

'WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Did some guy really fucked me while I was out like a light?!'

Killer wasn't worried about the fact that he might of possibly gotten taken advantage of while he was drunk, he's more worried about if the guy wore condoms or not, and if the guy didn't then Killer is just praying that the stranger at least had the decency to pull out.

Suddenly the skeleton heard a groan, he immediately looked down and froze.

It's Nightmare, expect he still has the smell of alcohol on him.. okay good to know that he just got fucked by one of the wealthiest kids at school.

.

.

.

Fuck.