Confession

this is my first time doing a two in one story so I hope the formatting is alright for you guys

Ships: Dust x Killer and Horror x Killer

***

Dust looked around, making sure Horror isn't near before putting in a envelope into Killer's locker and walking away, feeling the corner of his lips(?) curve up into a small smile. 

Why did Dust checked why Horror isn't near before putting in the envelope into Killer's locker when the two are best friends? Well it's because Horror also likes Killer and would most definitely try stopping Dust from putting the envelope in.

Of course this definitely made the two best friends' relationship extremely rocky but they would end up being questioned by Killer if he sees the two drifting apart from each other considering the three of them were practically inseparable.

Soon Dust walked passed Horror, the two just glanced at each other, eyes filled with distain but the two didn't say anything else, both not wanting to cause a scene in the middle of a hall way.

But little does Dust know, in Horror's pocket is also a envelope and he's planning on doing the same thing that he did.

Soon the six hours of school passed by and Killer finally went to his locker to get his stuff ready, when he opened his locker to his surprise he sees two envelope. One envelope is soft purple, while the other is bright red.

Killer just stared at the two envelopes in his locker before taking it and going to the washroom to go see what both of them says.

The skeleton decided to open the purple envelope first, and started to read the letter that's within it.

'Meet me at St. Frost park after school'

That's all that it said and Killer can't help but cackle at this, even tho the letter doesn't have a name on it Killer can clearly tell it's from Dust just by the handwriting, but he could also tell that it's Dust with how short the letter is. But what confuses Killer is that why didn't Dust just text him instead of going out of his way to sent Killer a letter.

Killer just threw that thought into the back of his skull before he opened the bright red envelope.

'Hey Killer, can you meet me at the school gates at 4pm? At the time that you're probably reading it the cooking club is still busy so you can finish whatever you need.

-Horror'

Killer smiled at that letter before shaking his head in amusement "these two are acting like it's the 18 hundreds" he said to himself, chuckling a little bit before putting the envelopes into his bag, leaving the school grounds and going to the park that Dust is talking about.

When the 13 year old skeleton got the park he saw his friend, simply waiting for him underneath a tree.

Killer quickly jogged over to Dust, waving at him "hey so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about that's so private?" He asked the skeleton that's wearing a bulky jacket despite the sunny weather.

Dust stared deep into Killer's eyes for a couple of seconds "nothing, just wanted to hang out with you.. alone" Dust said, mumbling the last part underneath his breath.

"Really? We could of waited for Horror" he said to Dust.

Dust felt a ping of jealousy in his SOUL when Killer mentioned Horror but stayed calm "no, I asked him today and he said he's busy with cooking club stuff" he said simply but immediately changed the topic of the conversation when he saw a ice cream truck nearby "come on, let's go get some ice cream, on me" he said, smiling at Killer fondly.

The topic change was a success since Killer stopped talking about Horror and agreed on getting ice cream.

The two teens went over to the ice cream truck to order their ice cream.

When the two finally got the ice creams they decided to go on a small walk since it's still far from 4pm.

As the two are talking and eating their ice cream they didn't realize that 4pm was closer and closer until Killer took a look at the time.

"Oh shit- Horror said that he wants to tell me something at school gates so I have to go-" Killer said, ready to leave but was stopped by Dust.

"Wait.. the reason I want you here is because I want to tell you something"

"Like what?"

"I like you, I liked you for as long as I remember" Dust said before pulling Killer into a hug. A warm and gentle embrace that makes Killer melt like the ice cream that he was eating moments ago.

Killer just stood there, in Dust's arms shocked "I— Dust- I never knew that you felt that way.. but- if you're going to ask me out on a date next then.. sure, but make it worth it alright?" He asked the taller skeleton.

Dust stared at Killer for a few seconds before immediately nodding his head "of course! I'll make sure that date would be the most unforgettable date in your life!" He said, holding Killer's hand in his own.

But what if Killer didn't go to the park?

Killer stared at the letter from the bright red envelope, chuckling a little bit before giving Dust a text.

Killer- hey how about we go to the park after dinner?

Dust- sure

And with that, Killer went to the cooking club so Horror can say what he wants to say. When he got to the club door he knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened "is there someone that you need?" The student asked Killer.

"Ah- I'm here for Horror" Killer answered. The student nodded his head and went to go get Horror, another few seconds passed and Horror came out from the club, confused but still happy to see the small skeleton.

"Killer! What are you doing here?" He asked as he stepped out of the club and closing the door.

"Well I thought let's make it quick, what is it that's so important that you need to tell me in person?" Killer asked Horror.

"..I.. well.. Killer I just thought that over text wouldn't be as meaningful as it would be in person"

"Now you're making me nervous-" Killer said.

"It's just that.. I really like you Killer- I don't know when or why but I just do.. so can you please be with me?" Horror asked Killer, looking into the smaller's eyes.

Killer stared at Horror "I- Horror— how about you just take me on a date instead? I'm not ready for a relationship and if my parents find out they'll kill me!" He explained to his large puppy like friend.

Horror frowned at that but understand "oh.. that's fine then.." he said "but please Killer, I don't want my feelings for you to ruin our friendship.. I'll be more then happy if you want to stay as just friends" he said, feeling guilt raise in him since he out Killer in such an awkward situation.

"No.. it's fine, but bye now I guess" Killer said, leaving Horror standing there outside the cooking club door.

Word count: 1177

So I tried making Killer's reaction to Dust and Horror's confession equal but I feel like I did poor Horror so dirty-