Day 8: Semi-public

Don't ask where day 7 is since daddy kink rubs me the wrong way-

Ship: NightmarexKiller

***

It's only Nightmare and Killer in the mansion right now, so that means everyone else is in a mission.. and Nightmare did that on purpose, sending everyone out on a mission, leaving the two of them alone.

Why? Well the two wants to fuck- you see, Nightmare and Killer has been hooking up ever since new years and has been trying out new positions and places. Of course, Nightmare does get questioned by the team but he just uses the excuse of 'Killer is helping me with my paperwork'.

"H—he-Lping— huh?-" Killer moaned out, looking back at Nightmare with an amused expression as he remembers the shitty excuse Nightmare gave to the others when they questioned why Killer has been going on missions way less.

Nightmare chuckles a little bit, kissing the back of Killer's neck as he thrusts deeply inside the smaller.

Killer pants and moans softly, burying his face into the pillow on the couch to avoid the light coming from the living room window that's shining into his eyes.

Nightmare groans a bit, feeling Killer's insides wrap him tightly "f-fu—AhCk~" he moaned out, his hands gripping onto Killer's hips tightly, his fingertips sinking into the smaller's flesh deeply, leaving bruises.

The small skeleton whimpers a bit at the pain, burying his face deeper into the soft pillow as he feels his insides get rearranged by his boss.

"Killer.. are you alright?" Horror asked the smaller, noticing the limp in Killer's movements.

"I- yea, I am-" Killer said, forcing a smile as he tried ignoring the pain in his hips.

Word count: 270

Okay- the reason why I'm not writing daddy kink is because- ..well I still call my dad that so it's pretty iffy for me-