Chapter 5

3rd pov

Killer looked at the note before putting it into his pocket, does he feel like a slut for accepting 25 bucks so someone could paint him naked?

No.

Ink on the other hand was pretty surprised since.. well who would accept that for 25 bucks? Well Killer will but who else would do that?

Ink decided not to question it and went back to his painting, humming softly.

-time skip

Killer soon got to Ink's house, he checked the paper to check if the address was correct. He then headed to the front door, knocking on it once he made sure that he's at the correct address.

A few seconds later Ink opened the door, he grinned when he saw Killer "come on in" he said, stepping aside to let Killer in. Killer nodded his head, removing his shoes before entering the door, he noticed that the house is quite messy "does your parents not say anything about this?" Killer asked Ink.

Ink turned to him as he closed the door "my parents? They don't really mind the mess, their over there" Ink said, pointing at two flower pots.

It took Killer a moment to realize what Ink ment.

"I'm just messing with you, my parents are actually out of town for a few weeks" Ink said, laughing before taking Killer upstairs and to his room. Once they got to Ink's room Killer saw that there's a lot of empty paint buckets, paint brush and canvas laying around.

"Don't mind the mess, I was cleaning up so it'll be clean when you get here" Ink said, moving some of the empty buckets and canvas to the side before putting paint brushes to his table. It didn't take long for Ink to finish cleaning "alright! You can now strip now" Ink said casually. Killer sighed a little bit before taking his jacket off "oh and I forgot to add that you need to have your female eco on" he added.

"I figured" Killer said as he took off his black turtle neck and white basket shorts, his pure white bones showing.

Ink just watched, not feeling anything first but blushed immediately when Killer summoned his eco body.

Big round breasts, small waist, thick ass and nice thighs.. not to mention that Killer also has some lean muscle.

Ink can't help but stare in awe, feeling his face heat up.

"What? Haven't seen a pair of tits before?" Killer asked, noticing Ink staring. "W-what? No- I just didn't expect that you'll have visible muscles-" Ink said, making up whatever excuse he can make up at the moment.

"Well I do, so now what? Do I just stand here while you draw?" Killer asked Ink, Ink shook his head before helping Killer into a pose. "I picked a pretty comfortable pose so you won't be stiff" Ink said, getting his pencil case and getting a canva, plopping down two away from Killer. He put the canva on the stand and started sketching Killer.

A few minutes went by, Ink decided to put on some music so it'll be less boring for Killer. The two boys just listened as one stood in the same pose while the other sketches.

A few hours later Ink finally finished with the sketch "alright, I'm finally done" he said, stopping the music. Killer immediately got out of the pose, stretching out a little bit before going beside Ink to see how the drawing turned out.

Ink's eyes soon wondered to Killer's breasts, blushing more when Killer moved closer to take a closer look at the picture and feeling Killer's breasts brush against his arm.

Soon Ink got a boner, a soft glow coming from his crotch which caught Killer's attention.

Killer blushed a little bit when he saw that "..do you need some help there?" He asked Ink, that made the other blush.

"Are you sure?" Ink asked Killer. "If I'm not then why am I asking?" Killer asked Ink.

Ink blushed more before grabbing Killer's left breast, squeezing it, it's so soft. Soon Ink pulled Killer close, kissing Killer's neck gently.

Killer moaned softly, holding onto Ink's shoulder. Ink soon let go of Killer's breasts, his hand sliding down to Killer's clit, rubbing the slick with his index finger before thrusting it in.

Killer moaned louder, tightening his grip on Ink's shoulder as the taller starts to add in more fingers into his pussy.

A few minutes later, Ink took his fingers out of Killer and started to unbuckle his pants, his hard dick jumping out.

Ink laid Killer down on the floor before lifting Killer's right leg up and putting it on his shoulder. Ink blushed at the sight before inserting his dick inside Killer.

Killer moaned loudly as he felt Ink starting to thrust into him. Ink blushed before starting to pick up his speed, placing his hand on Killer's left thigh and pushing it away so he can have better access to Killer.

Ink groaned softly as he continues to thrust into Killer, listening to the other's moans. Ink leaned down to Killer's left breasts and started sucking on it, still thrusting his hips into Killer's.

"O—oh fu- ah~" Killer moaned out, his nipples getting stiff as Ink continues to suck on them. Soon he felt out a loud moan, and Ink's dick was covered with thick and hot cum.

Ink groaned a little bit, soon pulling away from Killer's breasts.

Ink used Killer's cum as lube, thrusting farther into Killer, soon reaching into Killer's womb. At that time he was about to cum so he immediately pulled out, stroking his cock gently before cumming, groaning softly.

Killer just stared at Ink, face red and panting softly while Ink just stared at Killer's pussy that's leaking with cum.(not Ink's ofc since he pulled out)

- to be continued 

Word count: 945

Yayyy I finally wrote the first actual smut in the book- definitely did not spend my whole March break on this chapter-