Day 4: Roommates

Ship: DustxKiller

***

Killer is a party animal and Dust would rather stay at home.

No one knew how the two even got along as roommates due to their differences, but what shocked the others is that Killer somehow managed to convince Dust to the party so the skeleton just stayed beside Killer, drinking some alcohol, talking to some people that he recognize and so on.

Soon some people started to form a circle in a random, with an empty beer bottle in the middle.

Yep- you guessed it, the classic game truth or dare.

After a few spins, the bottle landed on Dust. The room went quiet for a moment before the person who spun the bottle started talking.

"Okay, truth or dare Dust?" The bird monster asked the skeleton.

Dust thought about it for a moment before finally speaking "dare" he said.

The bird monster thought about it for a moment before speaking again "alright! You and Killer are roommates right? Then I dare you to do the thing you want to do the most to Killer" he said, if the monster doesn't have a beak then he'll be grinning ear to ear right now.

Dust and Killer looked at each other for a moment before Killer laughs a bit "nahh, he does whatever he wants with me in the dorms and I won't mind!" the small skeleton said, giving Dust a pat on the shoulder.

Dust stared at the hand on his shoulder, closing his mouth.. maybe it's better this way.

Soon after a few hours of partying and lowering down the music, it was finally over. Killer waved bye to some friends before leaving to Dust, humming softly as he looked up at the blueish black sky that's sparkled with tiny dots that's actually not tiny at all.

The two roommates chatted on their way to their apartment, once they got to the front door, Dust started talking.

"..Killer.. you said you won't mind anything I do in the dorms right?" Dust asked Killer.

Killer looked over at Dust as he opened the knob to the door, highkey feeling nervous now since that's how the movies play it out- the quiet roommate would say that line after a party and the next day the party animal roommate gets find dead in the local river-

"Uhh.. yea I did-" Killer said, trying his best to have his voice crack as he rethink of all the time that he pissed Dust off.

Dust noticed Killer's nervousness "what's wrong? You seem nervous all of a sudden—"

"Could you at least bury me in a casket and not throw me into a river?-" Killer asked all of a sudden, cutting Dust off.

That caught the attention of the small amount of people that were going home.

Dust immediately pushed Killer in before closing the door, locking it as well, praying to whatever the hell is up there in the sky that no one calls the police due to Killer's stupidity.

"Okay- what the hell was that for?" Dust asked Killer.

Killer looked at Dust "well that's how it played in the movies-" he said but received a flick to the forehead.

"Jesus- maybe you should stop watching those movies of yours if you're going to imagine ridiculous scenarios like this" Dust said, can't help but chuckle a bit at the smaller's skeleton's wild imagination, his hand subconsciously moving up to Killer's cheeks.

Killer rubbed his forehead a bit, his free hand reaching up to hold Dust's wrist "well at least I'm prepared- but what did you want to do anyw—" Killer then was cut off as he felt Dust kissed him right on the mouth.

A moment passed and Killer finally realized what happened, he slowly melts into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Dust's neck as the taller placed his hands onto Killer's back to support the smaller.

The two continued their passionate kiss, even getting onto the couch, soon pulling away from each other after close to one minute.

Dust stared up at Killer who's laying on top of him, panting softly, his face blushing purple right now.

"So— did that bother you-" Dust asked, panting softly as he rubs Killer's lower back softly.

Killer shook his head slowly as he slowly regain his breath "you think that's enough?" Killer asked Dust.

Dust raised an eye, a grin forming on his face "horny huh?~" he asked, sitting up and letting Killer slide down to his lap.

Killer just hum in response, moving down from Dust's lap, now kneeling in between his legs before tugging on Dust's shorts.

Dust just watched Killer, amused before finally taking his shorts off, his male body already summoned.

Killer just stared at the large purple cock in front of his face, his target SOUL pounding fast, he took a deep breath, taking the dick into his hands softly before opening his mouth putting the tip in.

His tongue wrapped around the tip a bit before slowly starting to take Dust's cock into his mouth, his fingers slowly moving down in the process as Killer sucked his way down.

Soon Killer stopped, being at his limits, having 2/3 of Dust's size into his mouth, rubbing the bottom as he continues to suck.

Dust groaned and moaned lowly in pleasure, his hand placed on Killer's head. 

"Fu- aack- shit— you'Re mou~ MhhH is wARm-" Dust moaned out, panting a bit before pushing Killer's head straight down to his base, just in time as he cums.

Killer quickly pulled away after a while, staring at Dust.

Dust stared back as well.

The two roommates just stared at each other awkwardly for a while, not knowing what to do so it won't be awkward.. at the end, Killer stood up, going to the bathroom to wash his mouth.

Leaving Dust there, still blushing on the couch.

Word count: 941

Heyyyy-

So tomorrow will be day 5, and I was wondering what they meant by 'Dom/Sub'- so like can you guys tell me what it means?- thanks-