[insert good title]

Ship: CrossxKiller

This chapter contains:

 -smut

***

Cross stared down at Killer who's sucking on his cock, letting out a low groan when Killer finally pulls his dick out of his mouth.. how did this happen? How did the assassin end up in bed with his target sucking his dick?

Well, back a few weeks ago, a client requested Cross to kill off one of the most popular skeletons in a university they go to.. so of course, Cross would do it since that client is paying almost 6k... and as they say, the customer's always right.

But how does this tie into Cross getting sucked off? Well, let's say Cross did not expect Killer to be the one after him.. what do I mean?

Well, it's a time for a flashback sequence.

Cross scanned the smoky club, narrowing his eyes as he searched for the target.. suddenly he felt two arms wrapping around his waist.

"Heyyy, I see you like my picture eh?~" the voice asked.

Cross blinks a little bit, turning around and looking down, his eye's widening a little bit seeing who it is.

It's the target himself, Killer Rahafwabas.

Cross stared down at him before resisting the urge to smile like an evil Disney villain, getting into his act.

..yea and I think you got the point, the two kinda hit it off and kinda became fuck buddies.

End of flashback sequence since it's boring

Cross stared down at Killer, biting his 'lip' a little bit as he feels the other skeleton's tongue wrap around the tip of his cock, letting out a soft and quiet moan as Killer slowly lifts his mouth up from the cock.

Killer looks up at Cross smugly, seeing his confused face. 

He then changed his position, now instead of sitting on the ground, he's kneeling.

Killer took Cross's rock solid cock in his hand before slowly inching himself closer so that the shaft of Cross's dick would be in between his breasts.

Killer hums softly, leaning down and licking Cross's tip, earning him another low groan from the taller skeleton.

After a few more minutes of teasing, Cross finally reached his limit, he came on Killer's face.

Word count: 351