Reconsidering

Part two of: Unexpected surprise

Ships: SwadxKiller and minor onesided NightmarexKiller

***

Killer sighed as he took a step out the school gates, but suddenly Killer felt a drop of cold rain dropping onto his head, he blinked a little as that one drop of rain slowly becomes dozens of cold rain drops.. great, it's raining.. shit- it's not just raining, it's pouring now-

Killer immediately rushed over to the 7/11 near the school to avoid getting wet, he grumbled a little bit before taking out his phone, giving his dad a text so he can come pick him up since his ass forgot an umbrella. Once he sent the text he went to go get some hot chocolate, but then he stopped, checking if he has any money left for the day.

Great- he only have a couple of coins.. man today is a shitty day- first Swad joking about liking him, forgetting his umbrella when it's raining and now this.

Killer's attention soon went on his phone seeing that a notification came in, he opened the text from his dad and what his dad sent is literally the cherry to his bad day.

The text said; 'me and your mother are out of town remember?'

Killer put his phone into his pocket, he looked outside. The rain doesn't look like it's going to stop any sooner, in fact it looks like it's going to rain even heavier.

"Man.. today gets worst and worst doesn't it?" Killer asked himself, pulling his hood up and leaving the store.

When Killer stepped outside of the store, fully prepared to be rained on.. but to his surprise, he didn't. He looked up and to his surprise he sees Swad holding an umbrella over him along side with holding a cup of hot chocolate.. wait.. was he there the ENTIRE time?

Swad just handed Killer the cup of hot chocolate "here.. you like hot chocolate don't you?" He asked Killer seeing that the smaller isn't taking it.

"I-.. I do-" Killer said, taking the cup from Swad's hand "thanks.." he whispered quietly, taking a small sip of the drink, taking glances at Swad, their eyes meeting. "...This can't be poisoned right?" Killer asked Swad after taking the sit.

Swad stared at Killer for a moment before smiling a little bit "come on, I'll take you home" he said. Oh yes, forgot to mention, Killer and Swad are literally next door neighbors so it's not uncommon for the two to argue whenever they go take out the garbage.

Killer nodded his head and started to walk with Swad, Swad holding the umbrella closer to Killer so won't get wet, ignoring the fact that his right arm and his right wing is literally soaked.

The smaller took a glance at the taller's wet arm and wing and can't help but snort a little bit "your wings actually kinda look like chicken wings no-" before Killer can finish his sentence Swad pulled his umbrella aside for a second, but within that second with an umbrella Killer was already soaked.

Killer and Swad looked at each other for a moment before the two just laughing a little bit "you were saying Ben Drowned ripped off?" Swad asked the smaller, his tone being playful yet gentle instead of his usual arrogant tone.

Killer rolled his eyes playfully at Swad, but talking to him like this is kinda.. fun? Relaxing even? But what's this feeling that Killer is experiencing right now? Soon Killer realized what he's feeling.. no.. it can't be! Is Killer really gaining feelings for Swad after rejecting him moments ago?

But before Killer can process what he realized that he's feeling Swad already got Killer's house, the smaller skeleton just stared at the door for a moment, then he looked at Swad.

"Hey.. you weren't joking when you said you like me back there right?" Killer asked, feeling embarrassed that he's asking Swad this without shame.

Swad looked at Killer before nodding his head "yea I wasn't joking.. I know you refused my confession but.. please, give me a chance" Swad said in a very genuine tone, his hand taking hold of Killer's.

Killer looked at Swad before at their hands, red blush creeping up to his face, painting his cheeks in a soft red color.

"No.. I should be the one asking for a chance.. I was the one who rejected you back there at school but now I'm also the one doing this.."

Swad stared at Killer in confusion "doing what-" before he can finish, he felt a hand cupping one of his cheeks before being pulled into a soft kiss.

The taller's eyes widen in shock but soon closed them, kissing back, dropping the umbrella he was holding.. just in time since the rain has stopped during their little conversation along side with the sky clearing up and revealing the blue sky.

Soon the two pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds, both of them blushing, the two of them clearly enjoying every moment of the kiss.

From afar a third skeleton stands.. Nightmare. He just stared at the scene from the over side of the street before walking away.. it feels like hundreds upon thousands of needles is being stabbed at his soul as the sight of Killer and Swad sharing a kiss replays over and over in his mind with no end.

Maybe Nightmare should of gotten off of his high horses and confessed to Killer when he had the chance.

Word count: 898

Sorry if this chapter is wonky since I wrote this at different times of the day-