Hate x Killer x Nightmare

Warnings;

-Smut

-some cussing

***

Killer just watched his two roommates argue like always, the small took a bite of his cereal. Soon he finally puts his spoon down.

"Do you two always have to fight in the middle of breakfast?" He asked the two.

Nightmare and Hate's attention turned towards Killer, their expressions softening a little bit. "Sorry about that Killer.. but SOMEONE keeps on getting my nerves" Hate said, glaring daggers at Nightmare when he said 'someone'.

Nightmare scoffed at Hate's comment. "Well me and this idiotic bastard won't be at it like this if he keeps on trying to come at something that's mine" Nightmare said, crossing his arms.

Killer just stared at them "you guys are fighting over cups of coffee?" He asked since he noticed that Hate will take Nightmare's cup of coffee whenever Nightmare just finished brewing them.

That seemed to tick Nightmare off even more "that as well! Go brew your own god damn coffee!" He hissed out.

The smaller sweats a little bit, figuring that he just added more fuel to the fire. Before Hate can counter back Killer said something.

"Hate how about I just make your coffee from now on?" Killer suggested. Hate immediately agreed to it, shooting Nightmare a smug look.

Hearing that definitely didn't pleas Nightmare but he kept a calm face "Killer don't, let this idiot brew coffee himself, he doesn't even know how to use the coffee brewer.. let him learn by himself" Nightmare said, staring at Killer fondly as he said so, feeling Hate's pissed off glare.

"Nah it's fine, not much work anyways" Killer said before going back to eating his Cocoa-puffs. During the entire breakfast Killer can feel the THICK tension between Nightmare and Hate but the black eyed skeleton didn't say anything, not wanting to add anything type of fuel in the already forest fire that's going on during the moment.

Soon after a while Killer finally finished drinking the chocolate milk that's lift over in his bowl, he silently got up, taking the bowl and spoon to the sink so he can wash them.

After finishing washing the bowl and spoon Killer took his work bag. "I'm leaving now" he said, slipping his slippers off and putting on his work flat.

Nightmare just nodded his head before going to his office to finish up whatever documents he had left while Hate just went back to his room to sleep since it's his day off.

.

.

.

Killer soon finally came back home, absolutely EXHAUSTED. It's hard working as a general manager but he got used to it by now. He'll like to come home to some peace and quiet but that's too much to ask for when you're living with Nightmare and Hate.

The small skeleton sighed as he closes the door "what the hell are the two arguing about now..?" He asked himself quietly, slowly approaching the living room where the screaming match is being held.

Soon Killer stopped when he heard a voice.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT KILLER TO EVER LOVE YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN USE A BASIC COFFEE MACHINE?!"

Killer being the noisy bastard that he is decided to listen in on their argument.

"AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT KILLER TO LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE HOGGED UP IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY?!"

Soon what they said finally hit Killer, they're fighting over him, while Killer is in the middle of how to deal with this situation the door to the living room opened.

Killer jumped, looking up and saw Nightmare and Hate. A look of panic rushed passed both the taller skeletons' face but soon the two of them calmed down.

"..Killer.. who do you like more? Him or me?" Nightmare asked the small skeleton. Killer looked up at the two nervously seeing that they are basically about to drill a hole in his head with the way they're staring at him so intensely.

"Ummm.. well-" it took Killer a while to make up a good reply but he finally did. Okay the reply isn't that good it's mediocre at best-

"Then show that you guys love me" Killer said, feeling ashamed that he said such a cheesy line, not even a second later Killer felt something wrap around his waist. 

Killer looked down and saw one of Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around his waist, soon he felt Hate's hands on both side of his hips. Huh? When did one get in front of him and the other one behind him?

The small can't help but blush a little bit and that blush only starts to grow more when he felt Nightmare kissing the back of his neck gently.

.

.

.

The end..

Kidding but we're skipping the beginning since I'm not sure how to write it-

Killer moaned into Hate's dick, also riding Nightmare's face.

Hate just watched Killer suck his dick, chuckling a little bit before thrusting his hips forward. The movement made Killer gag a little bit, the urge to pull away but he didn't.

Nightmare had his hands resting on Killer's hips as he pulled his tongue out before using the flat of his tongue to lick the flaps.

Killer pulled away from Hate's dick, moaning loudly but then his head was pushed back by a hand pushing his head back. The smaller looked up as he starts sucking Hate's dick again, feeling the taller resting a hand on his head.

The three just went at it for a couple of hours before stopping.

"So—" but before Hate can say anything he realized that Killer is already asleep.

Word count: 900

Ahhhh- sorry about the ending I lost motivation! Sorry requester:'(