Oh shit.. maybe I AM gay - Error

Ship: ErrorxKiller

This chapter is actually kinda cringe but I still want to post it because why not-

***

Error slammed the two wads of money, on Killer's desk, totaling up to about 2000 dollars.

That startled Killer, looking up at Error in confusion, then his eyes lit up seeing the two wads of money.

Before Killer could even wonder why Error is giving him the money, Error spoke.

"Kiss me in the cafeteria today at lunch." The glitched out skeleton said nonchalantly as if he's just talking about what he ate for breakfast.

Killer stopped a little bit, taking a couple of seconds to process what the hell Error just said as some blushing creeping on his cheeks "what?" He asked in a hushed tone.

Error stopped, rethinking how he worded what he said before blushing a bit himself and tried to think about other ways to reword what he said.. okay- all of them sounded gay AND desperate as hell.

"..Wow- Error you didn't look like the desperate type but okay-" Killer said, his hand grabbing the two wad of money and slowly sliding the money over to himself.

Error took a deep breath "the reason I'm asking you this is because I don't want girls to shove love letters in my locker anymore-" Error explained to Killer, only to receive a 'yeah, suuure' look from the smaller skeleton.

"Killer I'm serious-" Error continues, only to be cut off by Killer.

"Alright Error- I won't judge-"

Error rolled his eyes at Killer. Why did he choose Killer out of everyone? Well, Nightmare and Dust would most definitely say no, and Horror... well he would also say no but that SLIM chance of him saying yes is what Error really is scared of-

So Killer's the only option-

Before the two skeleton can continue their conversation, the bell ringed. Error then went to where he usually sits as other students started to come into the room as well, the teacher coming in last before starting the class.

~time skip~

Now it's lunchtime, and boy were there a lot of people in the cafeteria.

Most people sat with their friends, chatting, eating their lunch or is doing homework they forgot to do last night. 

Pretty much everything is the same, even with Nightmare's group where you most definitely know.

Error right now is going through his notes, kinda regretting giving Killer the 2k since that mf still hasn't shown up to the cafeteria yet!

'Maybe Killer is being held back by that bitch of a math teacher, Mrs. Puffers' 

That was what Error thought originally... but bro, it's been nearly 20 minutes and Killer still isn't here!

That 2k was literally the money he saved when he got his first job- now it's all down the dra—

"Oh hey, you're finally here.." Nightmare said, seeing Killer walk over to the table.

Killer waved at Nightmare, sitting down beside Error, ignoring the sever side eye he's receiving from him.

"Why are you here so late anyways?" Horror asked as he squeezes the cap back onto his water bottle.

"..why the hell are you holding a megaphone?" Dust asked, his attention being drawn white megaphone that Killer is holding.

"Well, I went to the store by the school to get this!" He said as he slowly starts to turn on the thing before speaking in it.

"Fellow students, please look over here!" Killer called out, grabbing the attention of most of the student, heads turning and looking over his way.

Killer then simply put the megaphone down, turning over to Error, grabbed ahold of both of his cheeks before leaning in for a kiss on the lips.

The loud cafeteria then went silent, causing the other students that weren't paying attention to look up.

That kiss lasted for.. 1, 2, 3... 10 seconds-

During that 10 seconds it was like everything came to a halt, students were holding their breath as they just stared intensely at Killer and Error who are kissing.

Once the 10 second passed, Killer pulled away, took his megaphone and left the cafeteria since he has already ate on his way back, heading his way to the cafeteria door, opening it and leaving.

Once the cafeteria door closes, the entire student body went crazy, causing some staffs to come in to check what has gotten these kids all riled up.

Error had long crashed during the kiss, and if it weren't for Cross who pressed on the 'REBOOT' button on the screen that's covering Error's face, who knows how long he'll be crashed for?

Once Error fully reboots, he felt his face turn yellow.. 

'Oh shit I might actually be gay-' Error thought.

Word count: 752