37

New increasing responsibilities have made Jeongguk busier but that didn't mean the love for the little one has changed or has reduced as time dwindled. The couples have different levels of understanding when it comes to giving time to each other because it's no secret that everyone has a work life and balancing it with their personal life is an art. 

Not everyone is good at it. 

Maybe Jeongguk could've been an exception. The key word here is "maybe" 

The elder sure puts all his heart into what he does and sometimes he is a little too dedicated to his work. He is putting all his soul into growing his company. Maybe that's the part where he is missing out that he is spending a lil less time with his boyfriend. It appears that Jeongguk has a great deal on his plate! He is in the process of establishing a company, which surely requires a significant amount of work. 

Additionally, he is tending to his daughter, a task that is not to be taken lightly. Finally, it appears that he is also in a relationship, which I imagine adds another layer of responsibility to his already jam-packed schedule including the teaching he does. It is certainly impressive that he can handle all of these responsibilities including tutoring Hyunjin whenever needed. 

Taehyung became enraged since all of this didn't provide him the attention he was accustomed to receiving from his boyfriend. Jeongguk has recently made Taehyung feel neglected, which is fair given Jeongguk's numerous commitments. Taehyung appears to have made the decision to take action in order to regain Jeongguk's focus. He hopes that they can talk to one another and resolve any problems that may arise.

It's a new normal day for Jeongguk. Immediately tidying himself up right after he woke up. He made sure to clean Ji-ah up as well as feed her before he dressed up for his work at his small, minimally built office. 

He occasionally started taking leaves from school to concentrate here. He was at ease about it because a teacher is always substituted in his absence to complete the lessons. Two reasons he doesn't want to quit the job is for Taehyung and he loved teaching and the atmosphere around there. 

He dressed up in his formal attire before he walked to the little one's room, who was sound asleep holding his duvet tightly to his chest. He didn't plan on waking him up as it was a weekend. He let the guy rest until he wanted to. He simply trudged towards him, trying to make no noise before he placed a gentle, loving kiss on his lips and forehead. He stared at him fondly for a couple of seconds before walking out the door close behind him. 

-

it has been a few hours since Jeongguk left for work. Ever since taehyung has been furious about not seeing Jeongguk right after he woke up. He demanded to see Jeongguk at his office. He made numerous calls to Namjoon asking to him send him a driver.

Rose tried her best to calm him down but all her attempt went in vain. She wanted to call Jeongguk and report about Taehyung's episode but the aforementioned phone was always engaged and busy.  She also tried to slip him into his headspace but the younger was preoccupied with fury that fogged up everything to enter his brain. 

"Taehyung! Calm down, The driver is gonna be here soon. You are scaring Ji-ah with your behavior." Rose exclaimed as she rocked the bawling baby in her arms. The little girl has been freaking out ever since Taehyung's outburst. 

Taehyung stopped pacing around in the hall as soon as he heard that. He would never intend to harm Ji-ah by any means. A sound rush of guilt ran through his veins when he looked at how terrified she looked. Before he could process anything further, he was snapped out of his thoughts. 

"The driver is here!" 

Taehyung immediately marched out of the main door banging it shut leaving Rose to sigh behind. 

-

"Where is JeongguK?" that was the first question he asked right after he entered a building. The front desk officer tried to handle him as politely as possible because that is his job. 

"Good morning, sir. Mr Jeon is in a meet-" He was cut off abruptly by the younger who wasn't ready to hear any excuses, "I need to meet Jeongguk, It's important!" Taehyung mandated. The receptionist gave him a skeptical look before he made a phone call. 

"You can wait here, sir! The meeting will be done anytime soon, He'll be informed about your presence right after it" The officer motioned towards the couch adjacent to the front desk.  

The officer eyed the younger as he was only in his oversized shirt, sweats, and a pair of slippers and with his hair all disheveled. A little weird to show up at an office like that. 

Taehyung gnashed his teeth but he didn't try to argue anymore. He didn't want to make a fuss and bring Jeongguk a bad name he is trying his best to build it in the business community. He just tried to be patient for a few more minutes. 

A few more minutes. 

---