24

Jeongguk was pacing the room while being trailed by a certain younger man who had a sour expression on his face. The elder was continually followed in the room by taehyung, who was around him like a tail, as the elder cleaned up the mess he made in the morning.

"How could you do that, Jeongguk" Taehyung hissed as he kept walking behind the elder. Jeongguk just tried not to roll his eyes and smirk. He fought the urge as he kept arranging all the things around the room, trying to avoid the younger as much as possible, acting oblivious. 

"What's up, tae?" He said as he stacked a bunch of papers away from the desk, putting them back on the shelf. His voice was just so calm and cool. 

"What's wrong? Are you asking me what's wrong? After your act in the college? You that we can be sued for that!" Taehyung exclaimed as he thought about the previous events in the college with the elder in the cafeteria. He tried not to flush at it again and embarrass himself in the presence of the elder. 

"So you are implying that it wouldn't be a problem for you if it was not the college but anywhere else?" Jeongguk turned around with a little smirk playing on his. He crossed his arms on his chest as he looked the younger in the eye. His tone was animated and playful. He did not miss how the younger eyes dilated but managed to quickly compose himself. 

"W-what I n-never meant that!!" He exclaimed looking at the elder. A dusty pink hue was visible that was creeping on his cheeks. Jeongguk smirked. He was enjoying it. More than he actually should. This shy side of the younger was something that should be just for him. He loved it. 

"Ahaan, Then we are done talking I think" Jeongguk just turned around to busy himself again after giving a bland reply to the younger. Taehyung frowned again. He didn't expect it to end so soon. 

"I'm not done talking yet!" He said as he again started tailing the elder around. "Jeongguk! Listen to me" Taehyung almost stomped his feet in frustration. He just didn't like the feeling of the elder not giving him enough attention.  He started scowling at the elder, standing in the middle of the room, who was busy trudging all around the room. 

Jeongguk picked the last book up from the floor before sitting on the closest edge of the bed and pulling taehyung onto his lap, who shrieked at the sudden action again. 

"Talk now! I see you were almost dying to do that! I am all ears now" The elder said over his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the younger whose eyes were as big as saucers at the moment. What the actual fuck was happening with him?!

"W-what are you doing?" The younger tried to wiggle off the elder's lap and stand up. But Jeongguk's grip was strong enough to hold him back. The younger's body tensed at the proximity. He almost could feel the elder's soft yet muscular chest pressed against his back. His muscular arms around him made him gulp. His wish to bite was killing him. He was close to melting in his arms. His breath on his neck brought shivers down his spine. It was like electricity passing through his veins. 

"What are you doing? I thought you always loved sitting on my lap. You would cry in your headspace if I left you for a second. You love clinging onto me" Jeongguk remarked and pursed his lips, trying to control his smile. Gosh! what a sight. He witnessed taehyung's ears getting redder minute by minute. He looked at the younger was trying to open his mouth to talk but the words seem to be stuck in his throat. 

"What's wrong, hmm? Is something bothering you?" Jeongguk's voice was incredibly smooth, sweet pleasant, and soft. At the consoling tone, everyone would instantly melt. Taehyung was on the verge of whimpering, but he only made an effort to contain himself. As he fisted his hands in the soothing sensation, his hands began to perspire.