25

It's been a few hours since Taehyung decided to start his act and they were still in school. He was the one who thought he'd play with the elder a little but these few hours that he spent already made him flustered already. He could feel the butterflies tingling in his stomach. 

He flushed a little when he realized Jeongguk takes utmost care of him just like he does for Ji-ah. He was equally affectionate and careful towards him. He took care of every small detail about him. He was fortunate that the elder had free periods and he was being able to be there by his side. 

But Jeongguk had been minding his business by making notes, trying to pick out questions for the upcoming tests. Taehyung had been straddled on his lap for a while now and he was just enjoying the proximity. He hugged the elder and laid his head on his shoulder, feeling nothing but warmth filling his body. He respired in the sweet scent of cinnamon and vanilla as he felt in bliss. He simply cherished being in his newfound favorite safe place. 

He mewled with Jeongguk and rubbed his back in a comforting way with his left hand. Taehyung just turned his head and hid it in the crook of the elder's neck, nuzzling as close as possible. His lips brushed against his neck in the process. 

"Do you need paci, tae?" He heard the elder ask in a soft tone and he could feel him looking down at him. He just shook his head and just laid there in silence. Jeongguk nodded his head understanding and resumed his work. 

A couple of minutes later, Taehyung discreetly sneered when something struck his mind. He scrunched his face in excitement and tried to snuggle more into the elder. 

Jeongguk was typing the keyboard away busily on his laptop with his glasses on, He was invested and concentrated on his work when he started feeling something on his neck. He suddenly halted his moments to check on the younger. He knew what the younger was up to.

He looked down to see the younger suckle on his neck. He can't afford to go to the next class with the marks on. That'd be controvertible in the college and he surely doesn't want that anytime soon. 

He immediately rolled aside on his rolling chair to his drawer. He fished the keys out of the pocket before unlocking it and drawing it open. 

Taehyung who was watching everything watching from his peripheral view awwed at the sight and at the same time, He was flustered to an explosion. His stomach churned in happiness when he saw Jeongguk stored the most important stuff he'd need in his head space. He was really moved by the act and he wasn't even a little disappointed. He felt valued and cared for as he hugged the tighter in happiness. He couldn't do anything but love him more. 

Yeah, he loves Jeongguk. He discovered that not so long ago. He tried to deny these feelings, thinking it was just a mere attachment and infatuation he is having towards the elder due to the amount of importance he gets on a daily basis. But nope, That was not the case. 

He realized how his absence emptied his heart. He feels a tad bit jealous when the elder gives a little too much attention to Ji-ah sometimes. Nope, he doesn't have anything against the little girl. In fact, he loves her to the core. But he wants the elder's attention too. 

He just loves when the elder spends time with him. When he helps with his homework. He loves when the elder just takes care of him like he is still in his headspace. He loves when he puts him to sleep, feeds him sometimes, cuddles him, the way he carries him in his arms, the way he calls with sweet names. Arrghhh, He could just write a whole book about him. 

He wondered if feelings were mutual. He sure did observe how Jeongguk treats him in comparison with the others. He carries a soft boy demeanor around him while he usually has his cold, indifferent aura around others.