29

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jeongguk came screaming as he barged into his own room where taehyung was sleeping. The younger male immediately flinched in his sleep as he heard the scream. Jeongguk had his hands on his hips as he glared at the sleeping younger, who stirred in the bed. 

"Get your ass up right now" That was an unintentional profanity Jeongguk used for the first time. He had been trying to wake the younger up for the past 1 and a half hour for uni but the younger didn't budge from his place. He was wrapped around in his duvet warmly. 

"Don't scream, Kookie. You are going to wake Ji-ah up" Taehyung yawned as he squirmed on the bed. Jeongguk sprinted towards the younger and picked him up on his hip making him shriek in surprise. "At least she is better, She is already up like the good girl she is. Look at you" Jeongguk snapped making the younger pout who was looking at him with puppy eyes. 

After taking the younger to his room, Jeongguk went straight to the restroom. The younger was thrown into the once-hot water tub, which is now a bit warmer than cold, causing the younger to drench and jolt violently out of the water, waking him from his sleep and allowing him to regain consciousness.

"Jeongguk, what the fuck!" Taehyung immediately exclaimed as he pushed his wet hair back with his fingers. "Language! Good morning to you too" Jeongguk put the towel on the counter for the younger to reach it easily. He saw how the younger was scowling at him from the tub. 

"Haven't I told you that I have an important meeting today? I asked you to sleep early last night but you didn't obey. Face it now. I want you to be ready in 10 mins and I'll keep your outfit on the bed. I'm not dressing you up today. Help yourself." Jeongguk prattled before walking out of the bathroom without glancing at the younger. 

Taehyung pouted as he eyed the elder walk out when he didn't receive his morning kiss from the elder. It has become their daily routine ever since they courted each other. It's just been a week but routine is a routine, right?

-

Jeongguk as usual pulled the brakes two lanes before the school. It was just the way they do it. Still sneaky but not secretive. The elder looked at the younger and raised his brows looking at him folding his hands to his chest while pouting and scowling altogether, looking particularly at nowhere. 

"What's wrong, baby?" 

Taehyung took as a cue and immediately lift himself from his seat trying to straddle the elder on his seat. Jeongguk was taken by surprise but his hands immediately pushed the car seat back to make room for the younger. He later secured the younger by his hips, who was still pouty. 

"don' wanna go to uni?" Taehyung pouted. 

"Why?"

"Wan' be with you" He pouted again. 

"I'm here already" Jeongguk acted oblivious. He loved teasing the younger sometimes. 

Taehyung looked him in the eye and scowled, making Jeongguk chuckle. "Okay okay, sorry, baby but I have a meeting today. I will be late if you don't leave me right now" Jeongguk sneered earning a huff from the younger. 

"Ow!" the elder exclaimed the younger suddenly bit in the crook of the neck, harshly. "what was that for?" Jeongguk asked rubbing his neck with his palm to ease the pain. He was sure that'd leave a mark sooner. 

"You didn't give me my morning kiss today!" Taehyug finally squeaked in frustration, looking away. 

"Is that what you are mad about?" Jeongguk let out an airy chuckle at the younger's adorable face. He leaned forward and pressed a soft peck on the younger's lips.