36

3 months later~

Nothing has really changed between them. The bond has just gotten stronger. Taehyung and Ji-ah have become clingier. 

Ji-ah started taking baby steps but crawls on the floor most of the time if left free. Jeongguk couldn't be happier. He still remembers the day when he was busy folding and arranging the clothes in his cupboard, he left the little girl to play around on the floor with the soft toys he kept around. 

He kept humming a song assuring her that he was around her and she need not freak out. He kept glancing at her every few minutes. But when he received a call from the company, He vaguely turned around towards the window, speaking to a stakeholder. He was done and turned around to resume his work, he witnessed the most amusing sight ever. It was eye pleasing to him. His chest swole in pride as happiness gushed through his veins. 

He hastily fished his phone and started recording her. The way she was trying to hold onto the edge of the bed trying to balance her weight as she tried taking baby steps. She definitely did fall down on her bum but that didn't stop her from trying again. Jeongguk just looked at her with a proud smile while she made her way toward her father who was welcoming her with open arms after keeping his phone away. That day he kept gushing about it Ji-ah to Taehyung, Rose, and Namjoon, showing videos, happiness dripping through his eyes. Others could say how proud he was as a father of Ji-ah. 

Later, Jeongguk got busy with the company later. After a lot of research and thought, He finally invested 50 percent of the 2% in real estate. 2% of the share was enough to buy a big piece of land or a community. Jeongguk decided to start it off with minimal. He partnered with a well-known community and he was happy that that was the best decision that he has ever taken. 

He earned 10x times the profit through it in just the span of 2 months. HE found a couple of investors who were ready to sign a deal with him. Of course, he was referred by Namjoon but he couldn't be happier. He also understood how the business world works without money. He was rejected by many but he, at last, took the help of Namjoon as he was really new to this business world. 

-

"Baby" Jeongguk hollered as he walked around the house, searching for taehyung was hiding as he was trying to feed him some mushy food. Jeongguk held him tight while he was feeding him but taehyung was a knack to wiggle out of his hold and sprint away before Jeongguk could hold him tight. 

Now he was pacing around the house, searching for the big baby. "Taehyung, come out" Jeonggguk looked around as he looked for the little one. 

He actually has a surprise for him. He really wanted to get done with feeding the younger one and then talk about it. He was lately happy and he wanted to make his coming days happier as well. He wanted it to be memorable as well. He planned it all perfectly with his first salary that he kept saving including all the profits he gained. Needless to say, Namjoon's and Taehyung's trust is his biggest asset. 

He was snapped back into reality when he heard screeching noises from the room he was passing by. It was Namjoon's room. He entered when he heard something moving and screeching. He looked around the huge room and only to hear noises coming from the large ebony desk Namjoon had in his room. The room was empty with no one. 

He knew there was a possibility for the little one hiding there and voila! There was moving and stirring around uncomfortably, bringing his knees up to his chest to squish himself in the small cavity of the desk, away from Jeongguk 

"Gotcha!" Jeongguk exclaimed, startling the little one and making him squeak loud. "You can't hide long away from me, baby. C'mon come out" Jeongguk spread his arms out with a smirk playing on his lips while the little one pouted, coming out from the desk. 

Jeongguk carried the younger one on his hip while the other one looked at him with his wide bambi eyes and a huge pout. "They are not gonna work on me today, Have your food" Jeongguk said placing him down on one of the chairs of the dining table. Taehyung couldn't help but pout more when he heard Rose chuckle while she fed Ji-ah who was quietly swallowing the baby food, calmly. 

Jeongguk place the half-eaten bowl of mashed vegetables before taehyung, who looked at him on the verge of crying. "Have It, I have a surprise later. If you want the surprise, have the food" Jeongguk said sternly. He saw the slight glee in the younger's eyes when he mentioned the word surprise. The elder looked at the other who was picking up his spoon hesitantly with a visible grimace on his face. He just shook his head chuckling softly.

---

Hi guys :)
Long time no see.