27

Of course, taehyung's plan was still on. Just because he was tired the previous day doesn't mean that he was going to let the elder go. Nah! He has a pool of ideas floating in his mind. Carefully choosing what to execute. 

It was still morning and he had just woken up. He remembers how he cried last night just because he didn't want to sleep alone. He didn't act for that one. He genuinely didn't want to sleep alone. He remembers how Jeongguk wiped his tears softly and carried him to his room. He laid him down beside him and gently patted him to dreamland. He doesn't remember anything after that. He was deep asleep. 

Now he was here, on the bed, alone. Looked like Ji-ah woke up as well cuz she was nowhere found in the room. He pouted. He wanted to spend a little time with her while he was here. That little girl already has his heart. 

He jolted up from the bed and yanked the duvet away. He decided to freshen up in his room. Just brush his teeth and wash up. Jeongguk would get suspicious if he walked to him freshly showered. Apparently, He never showered on his own in his headspace. 

"Kookie" he shrieked as soon as he hopped down the stairs. He immediately sprinted all around the house in search of the elder. Did he leave for work? He thought for a second but he shook it away when it was too early to leave for university. 

"Kookie" He squeaked again when he didn't find the elder. "I'm here" He heard a faint noise coming from the kitchen. Oh yes! He forgot the kitchen. He scurried to the kitchen and saw Jeongguk cooking and preparing his milk. Fuck! not that shit again. He needs a legit break from it. But can he argue or protest? No. He has no choice but to keep his mouth shut and obey the elder. 

"Kookie!" He wrapped his arms around the elder's tattooed muscular arm that was covered by his formal shirt. Jeongguk never actually rolled his sleeves up. He didn't want the students to get distracted by his tattoos and he also knew Taehyung was still oblivious to it. 

Taehyung sure did see his tattoos on the back of the elder's hand but he never knew that the elder has a tattooed sleeve. The elder always wore full hands or it is covered with arm warmers. Taehyung never really bothered to question it.  

"what is tae?" Jeongguk asked stirring the vegetable soup. After stirring, he transferred the warm milk into the sippy bottle. "Up" Taehyung made grabby hands to the elder. He tip-toed, trying to reach for the elder in the process. 

"I'm busy, baby. A little time later ok" Jeongguk said, softly before he pulled the younger forward to peck his forehead gently. 

"Nwo, taetae up" Taehyung tried to act like he didn't hear the sweet name and acted as he was not pecked before he followed the elder making grabby hands and with a frown on his face. Jeongguk was searching for a bowl to serve the soup when he felt his shirt tugging. He turned around to look at the little one and he rested his hands on his hips. 

'Kookie, up" Taehyung stomped his feet on the floor as he made grabby hands. Jeongguk sighed regretting his habit of carrying the younger everywhere. He gets too clingy and never lets him finish his work. he doesn't hate it tho. It's just how hard it gets sometimes. 

"You never listen, do you?" Jeongguk sighed before picking the younger on his hip, holding him firm with his left arm. He didn't care about wrinkling his neatly pressed shirt for University. That's the last thing he'd care."Since when have you become so bratty in your headspace, hmm?" Jeongguk squeezed the younger's cheeks fondly. Taehyung softly purred at the action. 

"taetae wan' bwead and nutwella" Taehyung squeaked pointing at the big Nutella jar on the counter. Jeongguk turned around to look at the jar and then back at taehyung. "You want bread Nutella?" He asked earning a frantic nod from the younger.