12

Unlike any other day, It was a free day for Rose and Jeongguk. They were basically let to do anything they wished for today. 

So, both of them decided to go shopping as they'd received their paychecks as well. Jeongguk was quite in a good mood about it. He wanted to buy a lot of stuff for Ji-ah, and dress her up like the literal princess that she is. 

"Ro, where are you? Are you done?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes when he saw a clumsy woman rushing out of her room door, tying her pony and holding her wallet with her teeth. 

"M'done, m'done" Rose set her dress and brought her wallet out of her mouth. "I'm done too," Jeongguk said as he strapped Ji-ah in the stroller carefully. 

"Yes!! we'll have fun today." Rose cheered. Jeongguk just shook his head at her childishness but smiled a little when he saw Ji-ah giggling looking at Rose. 

"Have you told taehyung btw?" Rose asked, curiously. Jeongguk just clicked his tongue and shook his head in response. He adjusted his backpack. 

"You should inform him. He'll search for you otherwise. Though Joon hyung is home, he brought work home. So he'll be busy all day." Rose shrugged after she spoke. Jeongguk sighed. 

"I'll be right back," Jeongguk said and rushed upstairs. He twisted the knob open to Taehyung's room to find the aforementioned quietly colouring the paper with the crayons on the floor. 

"Tae, what are you doing?" Jeongguk softly asked as he took a seat on the edge of the bed in front of taehyung. When taehyung noticed his presence, he immediately jolted up from his place jumping into the elder's arms for a tight hug that Jeongguk happily returned. 

"taetae was colowing, kookie" Taehyung said and grinned with happiness, proud of what he's done so far. After pulling away from the hug, he lifted the paper up from the floor to show it to the elder. It was a picture of a polar bear that he was colouring. 

"Good job, Tae. That really looks great!" Jeongguk praised which made the younger's grin wider in happiness. 

"So, Tae I wanted to tell you that I'm going out for a while with Rose noona and Ji-ah. If you need anything ask Joon hyung, alright? Please don't be a mess." Jeongguk said and noticed the change in the facial expressions of the younger. 

Jeongguk leaving him alone is the last thing he wishes for now. Jeongguk immediately sensed the plummeting mood. "I'll bring you a lot of presents when I come back, okay?" Jeongguk tried to cheer him up. 

But the only thing taehyung had to say is " Taetae wan' come twoo" He pouted, looking at the elder with his wide doe eyes. Jeongguk sighed and ducked his head down. 

"Tae, it's really chilly outside and you'll be really tired," Jeongguk said but to his dismay, taehyung just shook his head in denial and started stomping his legs vigorously. A tantrum. 

Tantrums that Jeongguk absolutely hated. But this time he let it slide. He didn't want to spoil the younger's mood any further. "Stop doing that, Tae. It's not a good habit" Jeongguk said like a final warning and taehyung took the cue and stopped it immediately. 

"B-bwut, kookie, taetae wan' come twoo" Taehyung whined, frowning his lips. 

"Alright, Let me get you a jacket and beanie." Jeongguk stood up on his toes and walked to the closet to grab the things he need for the younger. 

"Make sure to be by my side in the public. Never leave my hand or Rose noona's. Be polite and do not talk to strangers. You'll be punished if you do so. And most importantly, Don't eat what strangers offer you. Lastly, Be like the good boy you are" Jeongguk instructed, as he helped the younger wear his black Jacket, gloves and his pink beanie. He also made sure that he has put on thick socks on the younger's feet.