4

After a great attempt of making the little one talk, he decided to bring him food. Before that, He changed from his formal attire to an oversized black full sleeve t-shirt and grey sweats. He also decided to take his piercings off for the time being. He wasn't going out anyways. 

He remembered to check on Ji-ah, who was still sound asleep in her crib. He pecked her cute pouty lips and made his way to the kitchen. He had no idea about what the younger eats, so he chose to start from the basics. He trudged to the fridge and collected all the ingredients he needed to make oatmeal. It took him a million years to find the oats from the shelves as he couldn't find the maid for help. She/he must be busy, he thought. He helped himself and started the process. 

As he wasn't aware of younger's likes and dislikes of food, he decided to make the toppings with whatever fruits were available. He mentally prayed that the younger like whatever he has made. He wasn't the best cook, to be honest, but wasn't the worst either. Living with Ji-ah, Life taught him a lot. 

Once the food was cooked, He immediately transferred it into a bowl. He found strawberries in the fridge, so he cut them into small pieces and topped them. He brought the bowl and placed it on the dining table. Satisfied with the way it looked, he decided to call taehyung down. 

He clasped his hands together and climbed the stairs by skipping 3 to 4 stairs at a time. He stood in front of taehyung's room and knocked on the door again. He twisted the doorknob and entered the room to see taehyung struggling to get off the denim jumpsuit he has been wearing since morning.  

"Hey" Jeongguk greeted, making taehyung acknowledge his presence. Taehyung turned to the other side and continued doing his deed. "D-do you need help," Jeongguk asked, hesitantly, not sure if taehyung would let him help. He bit his lips as he saw taehyung struggling and that's when namjoon's words came to his mind. 'The younger would never ask for anything. He decided to him change cuz if any further taehyung pulls the denim, it was going to be torn. 

"Turn around, let me help you" Jeongguk muttered turning the boy around, gently. To his surprise, taehyung didn't flinch but he looked a bit hesitant "You need to unbuckle them before you remove" Jeongguk muttered under his breath, saying it to no one in particular. He simply unbuckled the jumpsuit and let the younger out of it. The elder then picked it up before throwing it in the laundry basket. He helped himself again to find pants for the younger. Once he did, he walked back to the younger and sat on the edge of the bed "put your right leg first" he guided as he held the pants open for the younger to make it easier. 

In the process, He failed to notice how the younger put his hand on his shoulder to balance himself while wearing them. Jeongguk tied the knot after he made sure that taehyung wore the pants properly. 

"C'mon down, have your lunch," Jeongguk said after he stood up from the bed. He walked to the door and waited for the little one to follow him. But he heard nothing in response. He turned around and raised his brows when he saw taehyung fiddling with his fingers. 

"Something wrong?" He asked but he heard nothing in response again. He walked back to the younger and stuck his hand out. "C'mon, Let's have your food, shall we?" He said. Taehyung glanced at him with his puppy eyes and looked away in an instance and hesitantly held the elder's hand. 

The elder started walking and realised that the younger was actually wobbling. He chose not to say anything about it and walked as slow as possible and climbed down the stairs. Once he made sure that the younger was settled on the table, he brought the bowl in front of him motioning him to eat. Taehyung looked at the bowl for a while and picked the spoon to eat.