2

After applying for 27 Jobs, Jeongguk has finally gotten one call in the morning after he arrived. He was laying dead on the bed, staring at his daughter when the phone went off. He immediately cursed under his breath as he didn't want to disturb his daughter's peaceful slumber.

He immediately picked the call up before responding. "Hello," he said

"Jeongguk is that you?" the person from the other side asked him as if he knew him already. "Yeah, that's me!" He replied, anticipating.

"Jeongguk, did you recognise me? I am Namjoon." The other person spoke calmly. It took Jeongguk a couple of seconds before he understood who he was talking to. Without wasting a second more, he replied back.

"Ah, Sir. Yes, I recognise you" He replied back politely, formally. A sudden wave of tension flashed through his body. He hoped he doesn't get fired for denying access to one of the popular minister's son to the bar last night as he was underaged.

"S-sir, I am-" He was cut off when he was going to apologize for the deed. " Jeongguk, I've seen you've applied for jobs. I have a job for you. If you are interested, just come to my office, we'll have a talk there." Namjoon said and waited for a positive reply.

Jeongguk heard about the job and was immediately excited about it. Without any further delay, he replied back. " Yes, sir. I am down for it."

"Alright, then. That's great! We'll have a meeting at 11 today. I hope that's fine." Namjoon asked and jeongguk nodded immediately though he couldn't see. "Yes, sir. I will be there."

He cut the phone call and turned to his daughter. He pecked her lips and caressed her cheeks gently. " Hope papa gets his new job" He smiled. Namjoon was one of his superiors he trusts a lot. That man was a gentleman- more like his role model. His personality, his decency, his polite attitude, everything about him amazes Jeongguk. He can always count on this man and hope for the best.

Placing some presentable clothes on his bed, he immediately hopped into the shower and washed off all the tiredness from last night. Once he was done, he immediately wrapped a towel around his waist and dried his hair on the way to his room.

He glanced at the crib, only to see a pair of beautiful doe eyes looking at him in anticipation. He smiled and bent down and squished her cheeks lovingly. "Good morning, princess" He kissed her head before he picked her up gently. His daughter, Jeon Ji-ah, smiled widely and thrashed around in his hold, excitedly, looking at her father. She spoke gibberish as if she wanted to say something.

"Are you hungry?" Jeongguk asked as he sat on the edge of the bed and leaned his back on the backrest. He tickled her tummy earning cute giggles from her. He loved talking and playing with his daughter. It makes his day better.

He gently cradled her to his chest, guiding her face to let her latch onto his nipples. A soft sigh escaped from her mouth, making him chuckle at her actions. He softly admires her, looking at her gulping down her food hungrily again. He chuckled slightly. she was the cutest for him.

Being a Mpreg was really challenging for Jeongguk. He found out about it 2 years ago. After growing up like a man all his life, he was a little shattered by the news about himself. There were times he wanted to end his life. He wasn't ready to call himself a Mpreg, a male, who gives birth, who lactates like a woman. Until someone entered his life. He was loved. He was cherished. He was admired. He was taken care of. He was accepted by him. He trusted him. He had hopes on him. He genuinely loved him. So, he gave himself to him only for everything to crush down again.

As much as he hated himself for doing that, he didn't regret it cuz the outcome was laying in his arms peacefully, finding comfort from no one but him. She was the most precious thing that ever happened to him and never in his wildest dreams he can't let go of her. Never!