19

Jeongguk was reading the contract carefully. He didn't want to miss out on any crucial part of the new job he was gonna Join. 

Well, His new job was basically a surprise. He didn't actually think he'd get one of the Jobs like this without a degree. But all thanks to Namjoon hyung who literally helped him in all the ways, making sure everything with them goes smoothly. 

Can y'all guess the job?

Maybe No. 

Well, Say Hi to the new math professor, Jeon Jeongguk.

Not kidding but Jeongguk was beyond shocked. He was completely taken aback. What is he doing? He thought he'd just die being a bouncer. Now, look at him, holding the offer letter in his hands and reading all the instructions. Well, nothing was strictly demanded. Everything looked normal and all the basic rules and regulations every teacher and student has to follow. 

He'd be joining as a Math teacher officially but looks like he was also handed over a couple of P.E. classes too. Well, that's interesting. Growing up he always loved sports and he played a lot in his childhood. He'd be beyond happy to play again though there is a slight difference that's called teaching. 

And meeting Taehyung outside of his headspace is the most exciting aspect he is looking forward to. He had been really excited since Namjoon suggested the younger will come out of his headspace. Jeongguk, being Jeongguk, would naturally not exhibit his feelings, but he was excited internally anyway. He was thrilled to get to know him in this manner.

At the same time, he was also intrigued about going to the same school as taehyung's. Where One is a professor and the other is a student.  

After he was done reading the instructions, he just folded the paper and put it aside safely. He needs to be prepared. 

He walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung sitting on the counter looking very invested in Rose's cupcake decoration. "Hi" He muttered, immediately gaining the attention of the aforementioned. Taehyung who saw him tried to jump off the counter but Jeongguk was quick enough to hold him.  

"No jumping" he said and held him by his hips and he looked at Rose piping the cream on top of the cakes. "Looks beautiful" He complimented, subconsciously earning a nod from Rose "thanks" she responded.

"did you miss me?" Jeongguk asked the younger, who wrapped his arms around his neck. Jeongguk picked him up from the counter, holding him up in his arms as he walked out of the kitchen. 

Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's face who was walking with a small smile plastered on his face. He scrunched his nose when taehyung tried to bop his cute nose with his. It made him chuckle at his actions a little. 

When Jeongguk tried to move away, Taehyung cupped his face harder as the little one let out a cute little whine. He pressed his nose harder against Jeongguk's and stayed like that. Jeongguk beamed at the cute gesture it may or may not have made his stomach tingle in happiness. 

"Bop nose it is," The elder chimed and brushed his nose against the younger's making him smile at the endeavor. Jeongguk kissed his cheeks at the younger's cuteness. He just couldn't resist him sometimes. It was really rare for him to initiate something and small moments mean a lot to him. 

"We'll go shopping, Shall we?" Jeongguk bopped his nose against the Younger's again. He later kissed him on his crown and walked to the younger's room, He decided to buy a few back-to-school items for Taehyung and a few formal attires for himself. He just has one white shirt to wear but now that he is appointed as the new professor, he wanted to be professional about whatever he was going to do.