23

Jeongguk walked through the hallway. He was trying to find the principal's office. Taehyung could have helped him but he got down 100 meters away from the gate. He didn't want to look like an exception in front of the students to a teacher, regardless of whether them being new or old. 

Although Taehyung wouldn't truly mind, other college students must make up their own minds. If someone can't, others shouldn't be able to receive it either. Be the teacher's attention or the popularity. Taehyung decided on having no drama with any of the schoolmates. 

Taehyung stood by the lockers and could hear chatter around the students. 

"Have you seen the new math professor? I saw him going to the principles office" 

"He was so fucking sexy"

"I honestly thought it was going to be some oldie again"

"I finally found a reason to attend the boring math class now"

"He looks cold yet hot, Damn those muscles"

"I'm swooning already" 

"He fucking has piercings!! And I also saw small tattoos on the back of his hand" 

"Back off, He's mine already" 

"I hope he is my homeroom teacher" 

Taehyung slammed the locker shut, grabbing the students' attention. He rolled at them before he walked to his classroom. Students just rose their eyebrows at the action. 

"Looks like the troublemaker is back" A student smirked as he saw taehyung walking past him. Taehyung decided not to bother any of them on the first day. He didn't want to spoil his already spoiled mood. 

Everyone resumed bickering back about the new hot topic 'HOT MATH PROFESSOR' A lot of them looked excited by his presence. 

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was a little flabbergasted by the amount of attention he's been getting ever since he entered the school premises. Every other student comes up to him, trying to offer him help but he politely denied them for now. 

He was completely weirded out by how the students were gawking at him while he walked past them. He kept fixing his shirt on the way to the principal's cabin. Though he was screaming inside out of anxiety, he managed to have his resting poker face on, intimidating a few students.

Once he found the office, he took a long breath before knocking it twice with two of his fingers. He entered the office when he heard a faint 'come in' 

He was taken off-guard when he saw Namjoon sitting there on one of the visitor chairs, waving at him with a smile. "Good morning, Gguk" Namjoon beamed at the younger, who was standing there astounded. 

"H-hyung?" Namjoon just chuckled at the remark. "Well, surprise" He exclaimed, spreading his arms a little in the air a little. Jeongguk looked around to see another person sitting behind the table, opposite Namjoon, supposedly his Principle. He gotta accept, the aforementioned was really good-looking. His features were very sharp, prominent, and attractive. He looked too young to be a principal. 

He immediately bowed in respect and wished him. "Good morning, sir! Good morning, hyung!" 

Both the men just smiled at the younger. "I"m happy you are on time, Jeongguk" The principal uttered with a smile, as he shuffled through smiles as he was trying to look for something. 

"Yes, sir" Jeongguk's tone was bland, not rude nor uninterested. He was just trying to be professional. Namjoon just smiled at the younger's impressive behavior.