22

It's been more than a week since Taehyung has regressed out of his headspace. To say, Jeongguk and him might have warmed a little bit. Mind you, 'Little bit'. Taehyung was still that trouble some kid, trying to test Jeongguk's last ounce of patience every possible time. 

It was the D-day

First day of school. 

Jeongguk buttoned his sleeves up as he looked into the mirror, trying to make sure he looked presentable on the first day. He made sure his long hair was perfectly styled. He decided to have piercings on. They are something that gives him confidence. So he didn't plan on leaving them behind. If he were asked to remove by the college authorities he'd surely do it.  

if he gave it a thought, It'd maybe the first time Taehyung would be seeing him with piercings. He never wore it in the house and when he did, the aforementioned was in his headspace. He was pretty he wouldn't remember it. He just applied some moisturizer and sunscreen and ran a  transparent chapstick on his lips. He was never a person to wear makeup. He just didn't like it in the first place though he'd considered doing basic skincare. He finished by spraying his perfume, which had a strong manly cinnamon scent with a hint of vanilla sweetness.  

He licked his lips anxiously as he looked at himself in the mirror for one last time. He chose to wear something classic. He was dressed in a plain white shirt, black trousers, and black formal boots. It was a little weird for him to look at himself in perfectly fitted clothes. He was always the person who spent all his life wearing oversized clothes. So, looking at the shirt that perfectly hugged his body, elevating his body structure kinda made him rethink his decisions. He could see the buttons on his chest that could barely stay put. 

When he was finally done getting ready, he crosschecked his backpack. He carried the required books for teaching and basic stationery. He slung it on his shoulders and headed towards the younger's room to check up on him. It was already time for them to leave for school and he didn't want to be late on the first day. 

Once he opened the door, He rolled his eyes groaning a little. He was not surprised looking at the mess in the room. Clothes were scattered all around the room, books weren't organized, and random papers flying around. He sighed frustrated right in the morning. He put his backpack on the desk before walking into the closet. He was pretty that the younger was there as he could hear swishing and rustling noise from there.

He struggled to control his fury when he went into the closet. Messier than the room itself was the closet. Taehyung was pacing while trying on several clothing while sporting damp, dripping hair. He was only wearing his boxers and a loose shirt, and he appeared as though he was about to attack someone. When he wasn't happy with the item he was picking and holding it in front of him to inspect it in the mirror, he simply stomped.

" Do you realize the time, tae? We need to leave and you are still here not half ready." Jeongguk dashed to the younger and brought the clothes out of his grasp. Taehyung flinched at the sudden noise behind him and looked back He touched his chest in relief when it was just Jeongguk. "You fucking scared me!" He exclaimed at the elder

"Language, tae. We've talked about this a million times already. I wouldn't step back from punishing you next time" Jeongguk's voice was stern, bold, and low but enough to scare the younger and remind him of manners. Taehyung's frowned with an unintentional angry pout as he scowled at the elder, who was now busy choosing clothes for him. 

Suddenly, his gaze averted towards the elder's dressing. He scanned him up and down. He looked so fucking good in formals. This was the second time he found the elder really attractive. He noticed how the buttons were trying to stay put on his chest. They looked like they were going to rip apart with anymore extra effort. He observed how long the elder's legs were. Sad how they always were covered with oversized T-shirts and loose sweats he saw him wearing on daily basis. He observed how slim the elder actually was. His shirt perfectly hugged his slim waist which accentuated his broad muscular shoulders.