33

Jeongguk knew studying taehyung is way more complicated than one could think of. He knew Taehyung was a slow learner but at the same time, he paid really less attention. In view of the fact that the younger barely concentrates in his class, Jeongguk has to make sure that taehyung revises all the topics that he taught in the class. 

Considering the exams that are around the corner, Jeongguk knew he had to be a little stringent with the younger and at the same time he should make sure that nothing triggers him to his headspace. 

"Taehyung, look at the book when I'm explaining to you" Jeongguk's tone was rigid and stern. He noticed how the younger was constantly distracted due to the phone that had notifications flooding of god knows what. Jeongguk sucked in a deep breath before he grabbed the phone and switched it off before putting it aside on his side of the desk in his room. 

Taehyung immediately whipped his head towards the elder with a sad frown and a pout that was adorning his face. "Kookieee" Taehyung whined as he leaned forward to grab the phone. 

"Stay right there, tae. Do you want the phone or do you want me to walk out of here and let you help yourself with the math?" Jeongguk asked, firmly resulting in the younger pouting even more. 

"I need a break, I wanna go pee and have something to eat. Can we continue this after a while?" Taehyung asked as he yanked the pencil in his hand away and pushed his chair backwards but he didn't make an attempt to stand up. 

"Taehyung, This is the twelfth time you are asking for a break in 3hours. Are you sure you don't wanna wear a diaper or something?" Are asked, trying to hide his annoyance at the younger's behaviour. He has been trying to put up the younger's lame reasons, trying not to lose his cool.

"N-no" Taehyung looked away. He could sense that the younger was getting annoyed but he couldn't help as he wanted to bail out and not study. If he acted as if he slipped into his headspace, he knew that he'd see the worst site of the elder so that plan was already off. 

"what are you planning to write in the exam, tae? They are like 2 weeks away and we still are doing the first chapter. We have 6 more to go." Jeongguk said as he looked at him, stoic. 

"Bu- but I'm hungry" Taehyung whined as his eyes turned to the wide puppy ones, looking at the elder. He got up from his seat and walked to the elder as he straddled the elder, who wasn't ready to fall for any of his acts. 

"You can sit and solve the problem in the book while I go get you something" Taehyung frowned at the statement. He didn't want that to happen. He didn't want to study anymore, at least today. Besides, when he mentioned he was hungry, he knew that he wasn't hungry for food. He eyed the elder's chest the elder failed to notice. 

"NO!" He suddenly screamed when he didn't mean to. Jeongguk frowned looking at the younger's sudden outburst. Taehyung realised as he panicked. "I m-mean no. I want to be with you." Taehyung sang as he thrashed around in the elder's hold who held him firm enough to be in his place. 

 "No, I would appreciate it if you sir here and solve the problems. I promise I'll get you food as soon as possible. Jeongguk tried to persist him being as soft as possible but just sighed when the younger shook his head as his curly hair moved along. 

"Taehyung

"Kookie"

Jeongguk just sighed. He can't force the younger into doing something though it is really important. He mentally noted to help him revise the topics later in the night as he knew that the younger isn't the person who'd sleep early. So, why not make it productive?

"Only on one condition, tae. You'll have to study again and this time I am not standing your acts at all." Jeongguk's tone was back to rigid again. He showed his pointer finger showing how serious he was about it this time. Taehyung didn't like the idea but nodded anyway.