16

Jeongguk was standing in between Taehyung's legs, holding a bowl of oatmeal with his left hand as he tilted his head back almost inclining his neck for a while, laughing at the younger's actions. Taehyung was sitting on the kitchen island. His baby headspace was playing with his newfound favorite thing. Jeongguk's adam's apple.

As weird and funny as it sounds, He loved it. He was fascinated by how Jeongguk's adam's apple moved ever since he saw him drinking water. Since then, he always tried to reach it and touch it. Jeongguk couldn't help but chuckle at how cute the younger was. 

Taehyung looked at his adam's apple with wide, doe, curious eyes as he touched it with his index finger trying to move it up and down. It just made him giggle at how he was able to control the movement with his finger. What he didn't know was that it was Jeongguk who was moving/bopping it up and down according to taehyung's finger movement. 

Taehyung's mouth immediately had a sad pout when adam's apple didn't move anymore. He frowned his eyebrows making his eyes wider, looking at Jeongguk. Joengguk looked back straight and scooped a spoon of chocolate-flavored oatmeal and brought it to the younger's mouth. He tapped the spoon on his mouth, asking him to open it. 

But taehyung started whining about what he wanted. He tried to grab adam's apple with his fingers this time, trying to make it move. Jeongguk could hear him mewl. "Open your mouth, baby" Jeongguk asked as he put the bowl aside to hold onto Taehyung who slowly started thrashing now. 

He held the Younger's nape and swiftly but gently shoved the food into his mouth. "You get what you want after eating," Jeongguk said as he picked up the bowl again. 

Jeongguk was taking utmost care of taehyung ever since he slipped into baby space. He learned a lot about baby space a lot precisely and gradually applied one by one into practice. 

When Taehyung turned his head away, indicating he was full he stopped feeding. He didn't force any further though he ate very little. He already blended a protein shake and transferred it into his sippy bottle. He wiped the younger's messy mouth with a tissue later. 

Jeongguk picked taehyung up, who rested his head on his shoulder immediately and patted his back to help him burp. He leaned against the island as he did so until he heard a cute burp over his shoulder. Taehyung was a lot more active and clingy than he usually is. 

Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk blankly again. Jeongguk raised his eyebrows in anticipation until his face was completely palmed by the little one's hand, pushing it back in an attempt to play with the adam's apple again which made Jeongguk laugh. 

But Jeongguk stumbled back a little when taehyung tried to bite on his adam's apple. "Mmhh,  tae. It's not for you to bite, a-agh" Jeongguk groaned when he could legit feel taehyung trying to bite it hard. 

After a lot of hassle, Jeongguk could separate himself from Taehyung. "Taehyung! You can't do that" Jeongguk tried to warn him with a stern voice. No, he wasn't mad at him nor did he lose his control again. He was just trying to get the younger one in line. 

But that little sentence scared the poor little one. His facial expressions immediately changed from his eyes tearing up to his lips wobblings and finally crying. Jeongguk panicked immediately. "I a-am sorry" Jeongguk bounced him up in his hold to adjust him in his arms as he apologized. 

He brought his hand to taehyung's head, making it rest on his shoulder as he brushed through his hair while he was holding him on his hip with his other hand. He gave gentle pats on his head, whispering sweet words into his ear. 

Taehyung clutched onto Jeongguk's shirt as he sobbed into his neck. Jeongguk rocked and swayed the little one for a while in peace. Rose was out for groceries and run some errands. Namjoon was at work. So it was just Jeongguk, Taehyung and Ji-ah.