|3| Fiñata Full of Death Bugs

Start from the beginning

"It's not stupid, you're stupid!" Henry argued.

"You take that back!"

As the two traded insults, their faces inched closer and closer together. They kept arguing until their noses were inches apart.

"Oh yeah? Well your face is stupid!"

"Your eyes are..." Henry tried to fire back, but failed as he began to realize their close proximity. Once again his stomach flipped as he found himself getting lost in her eyes.

Valentina tilted her head. "My eyes are what?" She asked softly, her too now noticing their closeness. Her eyes glanced down at his lips and immediately back into his eyes.

Henry shook his head, snapping out of his daze. "What? Nothing."

Ray groaned, interrupting the two's interaction. "Will you two stop being gross and go get Jasper?"

Henry and Valentina quickly pulled away from each other, both blushing slightly at the close encounter. Valentina cleared her throat and avoided Henry's gaze, while Henry fidgeted nervously with his shirt collar.

"Right, Jasper," Henry said, regaining his composure. "Let's go get him." He motioned for Valentina to follow as they made their way into the elevator and up to Junk N Stuff.

"Hey Jasper." Valentina greeted as Henry opened the door for him.

"I'm so excited to work here!" Jasper grinned, jumping up and down like a child.

Valentina glanced down at the boy's attire. "Why are you wearing a tie?"

"Because it's my first day of work and I wanna make a good impression."

"So you chose a tie with burgers on it?"

"Don't insult my burger tie." Jasper defended. "You like my tie, right Henry?"

Henry glanced between Jasper and Valentina. "Take off the tie." He advised, walking into the back room, the others following.

The three stepped into the elevator, Jasper standing in between Henry and Valentina.

"Don't get scared." Henry advised, pressing the button on the elevator.

Jasper scoffed. "This ain't my first elevator ride."

Valentina snickered. "We'll see."

Jasper screamed and flailed as the elevator dropped, the boy trying desperately to hold onto his friends, who were standing casually.

"Not your first elevator ride, huh?" Valentina shouted teasingly over the noise.

"Hey boss!" Jasper greeted excitedly after he'd gained back his composure after the ride.

"Good morning Jasper." Ray spoke through gritted teeth.

"Guess what I'm wearing?"

"A goofy tie?"

"Told you to take it off." Valentina muttered.