Mall Trip 4

Gia eats her doughnut happy. "Can I have one more?I'm still hungry?" She asks hoping Salvatore will give in. She gives him an adorable look.

"We'll be going to have breakfast with your dads you can wait for a little bit." He says putting the doughnuts up. "For now let's get dressed, I think today is a good day to wear space clothes." He says pulling out her favorite space shirt and leggings and hands them to her. "I'll do your hair when you get out." He says ushering her into the bathroom.

Gia accepts that answer being distracted by the clothes enough to forget the doughnuts. She gets herself dressed and brushed her teeth. Gia sat in a chair while Salvatore did her hair and her eyes spotted the doughnut box. Once Salvatore went into the bathroom to get himself ready, she puts the chair under the shelf and tries to reach the doughnuts.

Salvatore comes out just as she reaches for them. "Gia." He says. His voice stern.

Gia jumps as he scared her but almost falls off the chair but catches herself. "I just want one more. I'm hungry." She whined as heart was racing from the almost fall.

He swiftly picked her up setting her down on the around "I know you're hungry, we're going to meet your dads for breakfast right now. No more doughnuts, you need something filling alright?" He said picking her up and lacing her on his hip before going out of the room.

Gia lays her head on his shoulder as he walks to his car. Surprisingly she has no problems about him strapping her in the car seat. "Can I watch a video on your phone until we get there?" She asks while he straps her in tightly.

"As long as you promise not to order anything." He says with a small chuckle and hands her his phone unlocked. Proud of her that she went into the car seat with no troubles.

Gia send him a small grin and takes the phone from him. Not long after he hears the deep voice of one of her favorite space videos. She watches as he drives staying completely quiet. Soon Gia falls asleep now exhausted from getting up so early. Salvatore didn't know she was sleeping until he parked at the restaurant and he heard his phone slip from her hand onto the seat next to her car seat.

"Well I shouldn't wake her." He mumbles, remembering last night. He gets out of the car, quietly closing it and goes to her side and quietly and carefully gets her out. He lays her head on his shoulder and carries her carefully on his hip and heads into the restaurant.

Gia doesn't stir from her sleep at all. she stays fast asleep. They get to their table and Salvatore hands her over to Lorenzo who sits her on his lap and cradles her against his chest.

"I thought you said she awake?" Antonio asks knowing they would have canceled breakfast if they knew that she was sleeping in.

"She was, she fell asleep on the way here.
Which makes sense from being up at 5." He mumbles.

Lorenzo and Antonio both chuckle. "She always wakes up early, ready to go. Usually Lorenzo gets up with her because she's always into something or doing something she shouldn't." Antonio chuckles at how big of a trouble maker she is.

Gia feeling that she wasn't in the car anymore wakes up. "Daddy!" She cheers hugging him closely.I missed you."

"I missed you too baby, did you enjoy your time with Salvatore?" He asks running his hand through her hair.

Gia looks at Salvatore and grins slightly. She nods her head. "I would have liked it a little more if he wasn't so mean and didn't smell bad." She said trying to keep a straight face and erupted in a fit of giggles.

"Well little monster since I'm so mean, why don't you tell them what you were doing with my phone earlier." He says with a raised eyebrow.
Gia gulps and looks at Lorenzo for a split second then looks down at the menu. "What is everyone going to get for breakfast?" She asks quickly trying to change the subject.