Lost in New York

Gia's POV
I was bored with a capital B right now. Salvatore, Carlo, and Antonio were having a private meeting on the computer and Lorenzo left to go have a meeting in person. They told me that I had to stay in the hotel living room and watch a movie. I of course picked Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York because it was my favorite. As I watched and grew more bored an idea popped in my head.

Maybe I should get lost in New York just like Kevin did on the movie. It looked fun and not that hard. There was plenty to do around the Hotel, I am sure I can find something.

I walked up to the door to the room that the boys were in. I pressed my ear to the door and made sure they were still busy. When I could still hear the meeting, I quietly walked towards the door and stepped out of the room. I clicked the down button on the elevator and soon I was on the long way down.

It opened on the first floor and I stepped out and walked right out of the hotel, it honestly was that easy. I walked on the crosswalk across the street to a huge park. It was really busy. I went over to the playground and started to play. Antonio and Lorenzo were great but they didn't do many kid activities and I was always around grown ups. It was honestly nice to be a kid again.

Once I was done being lost in New York, I decided to make my way back to the hotel. Just like I did before, I crossed the crosswalk but got blocked by two large men in suits. When I would step one way they would move too. I didn't know who these men were. I was starting to get nervous and decided my best bet was to run, run very fast. I quickly ran under their legs and ran fast. I ran around the corner of a, building and ran into something hard. I fell back and hit my head of the ground. Before I could come back to my senses I was roughly picked up. "You're In for it now, little girl." Someone growled in my ear.

"My head hurt way too bad to be able to react. I was carried inside the hotel and stuffed into an elevator with the three men. They took me luckily back to Antonio's and Lorenzos room. When they opened the door and out me back on the ground, I was met with an extremely mad Antonio and Lorenzo.

Lorenzo quickly grabbed ahold of me and hugged me hard. "Are you okay?" He asked sounding panicked.

"Yes, but...." Before I could tell him my head hurt badly he smacked me extremely hard once on the bottom. It took me surprised and I cried out and back up against the wall.

"You have lost your mind. We didn't know where you went and thought something bad happened to you. Do you know how easily you could of been taken. You know better." He said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to be lost in New York like the movie." I said quietly.

"You are never watching those movies again." Antonio said. I wanted to argue but not with them so mad at me.

"Come here." He said pointing to the spot directly in front of him. I was definitely not going to go because I knew he was going to crack me again. I stayed pushed up against the wall. "If I have to come get you, you will be in big trouble. " he barked at me. I was starting to get scared. I have never felt this feeling towards Lorenzo. I was actually terrified. He stormed over to me and grabbed me roughly. He spun me around and landed three hard smacks on my bottom.I started to cry and scream loudly.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked still gripping my arm hard.

"I'm scared." I sobbed loudly. Lorenzo took a deep breath and visibly calmed down. He let go of my arm and scooped me into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I lashed out because you scared me." He kissed my head. Once I finally calmed down. He put me down on the floor. "I love you more than anything and if something happened to you, I don't know what I would do. But you know you shouldn't have done that." He said while setting me on the floor and sitting in the couch.