Cruise Day 4

Gia's POV
I was currently left with Lorenzo's brothers while Lorenzo and Antonio went on a date. I don't understand why they need an adult day to themselves. I'm a joy to be around.

Today was another at sea day. Luke was the lucky one tasked with watching me.

"Uncle Luke?" I ask as we were sitting outside while the waves went by.

"Yes Gia?"

"Can we go swimming now?" I ask for probably the 10th time in the past hour.

"Like I told you five minutes ago, I'm relaxing we will go soon." He said trying hard to keep his patience. I get a little annoyed and kick my legs in the chair. "I know I didn't just see you do that. Maybe you need a nap instead." He warned.

"No! Please no!" I said thinking that was the worst thing ever.

"Then don't throw a tantrum." He says sternly. Finally after a little while he takes me to the pool and we stay there for a couple hours and it was always almost empty.

"Come on Gia. You need a shower before dinner." He says holding out a towel to wrap me with.

"Can I have five more minutes please?" I ask sweetly and politely knowing it will work.

"Five more minutes and then you have to get out." He says and sits back down.

I continue to swim and he stands up and grabs my towel. I knew he was going to tell me to get out so every time he tried to speak I went under the water so I couldn't hear him. He can't accuse me of not listening if I truly can't hear him.

This work for about two minutes until he got mad enough that he got in the pool and got me out himself. He went around a wall where no one was and smacked me hard two times. I was wet and it burned.

"Owwww Uncle Luke!" I say loudly and start crying embarrassed and it stung.

"You knew what you were doing was wrong." He said and wrapped me in a towel so tightly I felt like a burrito he picked me up and carried me to the elevator I was trying to kick my feet free but he was holding me too tightly.

"Help he's kidnapping me. I don't know this man." I say to a group of older women who were standing waiting for an elevator.

"She's throwing a tantrum because she had to leave the pool." Luke says giving me a hard glare.

He walks away from the ladies and takes me into a public bathroom. He sets me down pulls the towel off of me and spanks me standing up. I was moving all over the place trying to avoid his spanks but he doesn't let up.

"Please no more I'm sorry." I cry sore.

"I can't believe you said that little girl." He picks me up and takes me to the elevator and we get right in and ride it to Lorenzo and Antonio's room. Luckily they weren't there. He sets me down.

"I'm sorry Uncle Luke." I say still crying.

"That's something you should never say to people." He lectures and goes on for a while but I tune him out.

"Are you going to tell Daddy what I did?" I ask next because Lorenzo said if I was bad for Luke I was going to spanked before bed.

"I should but I'm not going to." He said surprising me. "We had a good day baby and I want this day to be fun for you." He says.

"Thanks uncle Luke." I say and hug his waist. He returns the hug and then I take a shower and get dressed for dinner. Luke and I walk down together and we make it to the table where everyone.

"Hi Daddy." I say wrapping my arm around Lorenzo's shoulder.

"There is my girl. Did you have a fun day?" Lorenzo asks.

"Uncle Luke and I went swimming." I say and hug Antonio. I go to sit and wince when my butt makes contact with the seat. I look up snd Lorenzo didn't seem like he noticed. We ate dinner, watched a movie, and then I went to the kids club where I actually stayed until Lorenzo came to get me.

We walk back into the bedroom and Lorenzo sits on the bed in that stance I know so well. "Come here." He says slightly stern.

"Why Daddy?" I ask backing up away from him.

"I can tell that uncle Luke had to spank you and remember what I told you would happen if you got in trouble?" He said giving me his signature look.

"No please! I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again. Please don't spank me!" I start crying and within seconds it turns to sobs.

Luke walks into the room. "What the fuck are you doing?" He says mad and picks me up and I cry on his shoulder. "I told you it wasn't a big deal." He said being very protective.

"I told her to behave." Lorenzo says knowing he is not winning this battle.

"She's a child. She's not going to behave all the time. I'll put her to bed. Go down with Antonio and leave her alone." Luke barked out at Lorenzo I was even shocked at his tone of voice.

Lorenzo turned around and left the room. "Thanks uncle Luke." I whispered out once I found my voice again.

"I told you that you weren't going to get in trouble and I keep my promises." He said setting me back down. I changed into pajamas and laid in bed while Luke sat on the couch.

"Can you lay with me?" I ask feeling restless.

"You're lucky. I love you." He said pretending to be grumpy.

I lay my head on his chest and I finally fall asleep.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Sorry for not writing as often. I started school again and sports! Please let me know what you would like to see next!