House Hunting

Gia sleeps soundly until the next morning. She sits up in bed and lays on top of Lorenzo and gently pokes his cheek. "Can I go to school today?" She asks happily.

"Yes baby, good morning my sunshine"
Lorenzo greets and stood up with her latching on to him.

"Yay! Thanks daddy!" She says in a great mood. "I'll go get dressed." She says and Lorenzo carries her to her room and she gets changed while Lorenzo does her hair. Gia has breakfast and then they head to school.

Felix wakes up and sees Grace still sleeping soundly next to him. "Good morning baby girl... it's time to get up." Felix says gently and runs his hand up and down her back.

"Not yet" Grace says and snuggled even more to Felix hugging him tight so he can't go.

Felix chuckles and sits up and puts her on his lap.
"We are going to look at houses today with your uncles." Felix says still trying to get her to wake up.

"5 more minutes daddy" Grace replies not hearing what he said as she was deep in her slumber.

Felix gets up and gets himself showered and dressed. He lays out her clothes and then once again goes to wake her up. He picks her up in his arms and rubs her back. "You have to get up baby girl."

"Daddyyy" Grace calls reaching out to him so he would pick her up.

He picks her up and rubs her back and kisses her forehead. "You have to wake baby. We are looking at houses today."

"Houses? Are we gonna live here daddy?" Grace asked waking up, happy that she gets to stay with Gia.

"I'm considering it. Would you like it if we moved closer to Gia and your uncles?" Felix asked smirking when she did.

"YESS!" she says happy and got super excited that she was wiggling all over.

Felix quickly stands up and gets her dressed and brushed her hair. He takes her downstairs and Lorenzo and Antonio are waiting at the door.

"We took Gia to school today and we figured we could grab a quick breakfast somewhere." Lorenzo says watching Grace continue to wiggle around.

"Uncle! Did you hear? We're gonna stay here with Gia!" She squeals like a real little girl and started to giggle since she was so happy.

Lorenzo smiles loving her acting happy. "I heard baby girl. You are going to have to help daddy pick a perfect house." Lorenzo smiles and takes her from Felix and tosses her in the air and catches her.

She giggles hard. "Anywhere with daddy is my home" She says mature and continues to laugh as he throws her in the air.

All the guys get a smile on their face. They go to a restaurant and Grace sits in the seat. "What are you going to eat baby girl?" Felix asks giving her a menu.

"Waffle Ice cream!" Grace replies squealing when she saw the big picture of a waffle with ice cream and syrup.

"You can have waffles but no ice cream. It's early baby. If your good, I'll get you ice cream after we look at houses." Felix says chuckling.

"But daddy, it looks so good." She says pointing to the picture really wanting it.

"Not for breakfast. I'll get you ice cream later. Do you want waffles, fruit, and syrup?" He asks trying to take her attention off the ice cream.

"Pleaseee daddy, we could share and I'll eat the portion you leave. pleaseee l'll be very good." She says crawling on his lap making adorable faces.

"As cute as you are, l'm not changing my answer. It's not good to eat that much sugar for breakfast and I don't want your stomach to hurt." Felix says kissing her cheek. "If you want we can come for dinner tonight and you can get that for dessert and share with Gia."