Closer

Enzo POV
"Can you teach me that?" She asked once again. God she wanted to know how to do everything. Shouldn't little kids be interested in toys and not speaking another language.

"Not right now. Go play." I said trying to stay gruff with her.

"Can you do it later?"she asked still not leaving my side. She was so attached. It's not like she did this with anyone else other then Lorenzo and I and sometimes Leo.

"Enzo Please!" She said loudly instantly irritating me.

"If you don't go find something to do, I'll find something for you to do and you won't like it.

"But I am doing something."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"Annoying you." She let out a loud laugh.

I glared at her. She was so cute it made it hard. "Settle down little girl before I settle you down myself." She took a deep breathe and wrapped her arms around my bicep and laid her head down. It was almost like she was hugging my arm.

Although it bothered me, I left her be.  At least she was quiet.

I ignored her for a while and looked down and saw that she was fast asleep. I didn't want to risk waking her up, she was a lot less trouble when she was sleeping.

**********************************************
I didn't realize I went to sleep until I felt I was being moved. I woke up and saw that I was in Lorenzo's arms. "Hi little one. Did you have a good nap?" He asked shuffling me around on his lap.

I nodded my head and leaned back so I was against his chest. "You need to stay awake so you go to bed tonight."

"Where is Enzo?" I asked looking around.

"Home. It's just going to be you, Antonio, and I tonight." He said while Antonio came into the room and also snuggled into Lorenzo's arm.

"Hi baby." He said pulling me off of Lorenzo's lap.

"Can you play outside with me?" I asked sitting up.

"Go out and play and we will be out in a few minutes." Antonio said setting me on the ground. I went out and played for a while before I got bored and confused where they were at. I went back into the house and they were sitting on the couch making out.

I looked at them for a split second, "gross!" I said loud enough for them to hear. They instantly backed apart from each other and glanced at me and started laughing hard.

"The baby caught us." Antonio whispered in Lorenzo's ear.

"I'm not a baby." I said glaring at him.

"You will always be our baby." Lorenzo said standing up."Let's go outside and play while Daddy makes dinner." He said winking at Antonio.

We went outside and played until Antonio announced it was time for dinner. Lorenzo grabbed me off the trampoline and took me inside.

"Go wash your hands and sit at the table. I'm going to help daddy in the kitchen." He said opening the door.

They took forever to come back out and both seemed a lot calmer. We ate dinner quietly and talked about random things. It was nice just being the three of us for once.

The rest of the night went quickly. "Can I sleep you with?" I asked while Antonio tucked me in?

"Not tonight sweetheart." He said sitting down next to me. "Do you want to read tonight or me?" He asked grabbing the books we have been reading.

"I'll read it." I said grabbing the book and opening up to the page. I read a few pages and then stopped.

"I'm tired now." I said to Antonio who was zoning out.

"Night baby." He said and stood up. He pulled my blankets up and tucked my pig in too.

"Love you daddy." I said before he shut my door.

Quick update! Many have asked to see Antonio and Lorenzo have some moments together and wanted to see Gia closer to Enzo. I hope you enjoyed this short update. Please let me know what you want to see next or what trouble Gia should get into.