Left Again

Gia was trying to find Lorenzo and Antonio "uncle Felix, I'm tired." she whined.

"What Gia?" Felix asked waking up

"My daddies aren't in bed anymore and l'm still tired." she whined still wanting to sleep but can't since she was alone in the bed.

"Sleep with us baby" Felix says scooting over so the 3 of them can lay down and sleep.

Gia gets in bed with him and snuggled in with him and they all sleep in the next morning. They all get up and see that wherever Lorenzo and Antonio went, they are still not back from. "Where are my daddies?" Gia asks starting to get upset. Something very important came up at work and they thought that they could be home before Gia woke up but that wasn't the case.

"I'll call them, can you wait a bit here?" Felix says getting up from the bed and dialed them.

Antonio answers quickly. "Hello" Antonio say and wherever they are it is loud.

"Gia is waiting for you home, are you coming back?" Felix asked cautiously as Gia's eyes were on him fully

"Ummm... something at work came up. We thought we could be back before she woke up. Can you watch her for a few hours?" Before Felix can answer, Antonio hangs up. Gia instantly starts a complete and utter meltdown, hating when they leave without telling her. She starts screaming and crying and kicking her feet on the bed. From her loud screams she wakes
Grace up who is confused.

"Gia, come on, don't you want to spend the day with us?" Felix asked rocking her up and down.

"No! I want my daddy." She screams trying to wiggle out of his arms. She is completely out of control. "Let me go!" She cried twisting and turning in his arms. She is punching and kicking him.

"Shhhhh.... I know baby... I know" Felix tried his best to comfort her snuggling her close even if she keeps trying to pull away.

Gia collapses in his arms too tired to keep fighting. She cries hard on his shoulder and soon finally calms down enough. "I hate them Uncle Felix. They always leave me." She mumbles.

"They don't hate you Gia...... I think it's really
an emergency. Maybe you should let them explain first." Felix says trying to make sense into her.

Gia shakes her head no and keeps her face pressed into his shoulder. Grace starts to feel jealous that Felix is holding and cuddling Gia. She stands on the bed and makes him hold her too. "I'm hungry daddy."Grace whines wanting attention too.

"I'll make you two foods babies. "What do you want gracie?" Felix asked feeling her jealousy.

"Pancakes." Grace says as he carries her to the kitchen. He puts them both down at the table with toys and Grace plays but Gia sits there still pouting.

Felix finishes breakfast and put their plates down. "No!" Gia whined and moved the plate away deciding she's going to be difficult. Grace starts eating happily thinking the pancakes were so good.

"Why Gia? I made sure to make it look presentable and added all the topping you wanted." Felix says placing the syrup beside her so she could add more.

Gia looks down at the pancakes and knows she can't be mad at Felix and it's not his fault that her dads left. She starts eating shocked with how good they were.Once she's done eating, she crawls up onto Felix's lap.

"Come on Gia. Stop being a baby. Let's play." Grave says not realizing how much Gia hates being called a baby.

"I'm not a baby." She says angry and goes to hit Grace. But Felix grabs her hand before she can.