Date

Lorenzo woke up not finding Gia by his side.
"Gia? Where are you baby?" Lorenzo yells and goes up looking for her.

Gia is still at the door trying to get it opened. She finally gets that door open right when Lorenzo walks in.

"Gia..." Lorenzo went and picked her up and went in while shutting and locking the door. "You want to play for a while while I make you food?" Lorenzo says smiling figuring she wants to play.

"Yes daddy." She mumbles. "I'll play in my play room." She says once he lets go. She runs up the stairs, into her playroom and starts playing. She gets so occupied and loses track of time. She hears Lorenzo call for her but she stay put right in her playroom.

Lorenzo brought her food up. "Gia? didn't you hear me call you?" He asked and set the food down her mini table

Gia lies and shakes her head no. " I was playing daddy." She says holding up the space ship toy she was playing with.

Lorenzo smiles "Come eat first princess." He says pointing to the food at the table.

Gia eats the food and looks at Lorenzo a few time feeling guilty. "Daddy I lied to you." She blurts out not being able to lie to him. "I heard you calling. I just didn't say anything."

Lorenzo's face was shocked that she admitted something out of nowhere. "It's okay baby.... don't lie next time." He replied smiling and rubbed her head before motioning her to continue eating.

Gia hugs him tightly and then eats her breakfast.
"That was good daddy." She says smiling. "Daddy I have an idea." She says and climbs on his lap so she can face him.

"what is it" He says hugging her on his lap.

"I want you and daddy to go out on a date tonight and we can ask grandpa or Nonno to come watch me." She says smiling. "I can help daddy plan it to make it special" She says figuring they probably need some time alone because Lorenzo has been nonstop taking care of her for a few weeks.

"But you're still not well baby." Lorenzo smiles appreciating the effort but doesn't want to leave her alone when she's sick

"I'm feeling fine daddy. Grandpa can take care of me. I want you and daddy to go and have fun. You can tell grandpa my routine and he can do it and l'll be so good." She promises. "Grandpa doesn't let me stay up past my bedtime and he won't let me have dessert because I get too hyper." She says giving him a cute face he won't be able to say no to.

Lorenzo sighs. "Okay... you could tell daddy and l'Il call nonno." He replies happy that she's considerate of him.

"You can't come and talk to daddy until we tell you. So you don't ruin the surprise. You can stay in here and play with my toys. Just make sure you put them back where they belong. " She informs him. She runs out of her playroom and down the stairs and finds Antonio in his office. She runs in quickly and shuts the door. "Daddy you have to stop working so we can plan a date for you and daddy right now!

"What date are you talking about Gia?"
Antonio asked and stopped all his work to give her his full attention.

"You and daddy are going on a date tonight and we are going to plan it. Daddy already said yes and Nonno is going to watch me. We have to plan the best night ever." Gia says excited.

"Oh and what does our princess have in mind?" Antonio asked picking her up and closing all the tabs in his computer so she could use it.

Gia clicks a few things and finds a nice restaurant for them to have dinner. She then finds a movie under the stars and then finishes up by finding a nice dessert place. She helps Antonio get everything booked. "There we did it! You know I wouldn't be opposed if you and daddy brought me home some dessert." She says clicking through the pictures on their website while giggling.