Sick Lorenzo

Gia sleeps soundly the entire night and wakes up early. She goes downstairs and sits at the table with many of Lorenzo's men eyes on her. Not knowing if she was allowed to play on the computer, she gets out paper and draws a computer on the paper and folds it up so it looks like a real computer.

She starts drawing the coding game on the pretend computer fully entertained by her drawing.

"Good morning Gia." Lorenzo says waking up after her and went to kiss her head.

Gia smiled at him. "Good morning daddy." She says smiling back to her usual self. "Look what I made." She says showing him the pretend computer she made. "I can pretend to play my coding game." She giggles sweetly waking up in a great mood.

"That's nice baby, what do you want for breakfast princess?" He asked loving her giggles.

Gia looks up and thinks for a second. "Umm... Green smoothie and eggs and toast please." She says easily falling back into the way she use to be polite. "Can I play my game while you cook? I promise I will stop when you asks. She asks and reassures still being hyper obedient towards him.

Lorenzo nods wanting to keep her happy mood. He makes all he requests and calls her to eat. "Gia!" He calls when everything was ready
Gia paused her game instantly and goes right to the table and sits. Lorenzo serves her food and she eats while pretending to play on the pretend computer she made.

She finishes breakfast quickly. "That was really good. Thank you for making it. Is it okay if I keep playing?" She asks not wanting a repeat of the day prior. She promised herself that she would listen to everything her dads told her to do.

"Okay..." Lorenzo says and went to his men.

"Some girl went always make her hack in school. Ask our men there if they know and report back." Lorenzo says.

The men agree and go off to do their work. Gia plays the game for a long time while Lorenzo stands by and watches."I'm being good right daddy?" She asks trying really hard for him.

"You're daddy's good girl. I love you so much Gia." Lorenzo says getting close to her and kissed her head while she plays

She smiles widely and hugs him tightly. She continues to play for a long time and soon she starts rubbing her ears and eyes as they were getting tired of staring at a computer screen. She didn't seem to mind. She would play all day if they would let her.

"Gia I think you're in too long in the screen.
Time for some rest now." Lorenzo says not expecting her to follow at all.

Gia takes a deep breath and as much as she really wanted to not listen and have a meltdown. She turned around and walked away from the computer.

She goes and gets her ear drops and hands them to Lorenzo showing him that she needs them because her ears are hurting. "I listened." She tells her really exhausting herself how good she is being.

Lorenzo smiles and drops some on her ears.
He gives her her ear medicine and bends down to her level. "May I know if you're tired? " Lorenzo asked wanting to know the truth from her.

Gia looks at him and nods her head. "A little bit but I don't know if I'll be able to take a nap." She answers truthfully. "Can we watch a movie on the couch?" She asks honestly not wanting to nap and wants to stay by Lorenzo.

"Sure baby girl. " Lorenzo says and plays her favorite movie while snuggling her in his chest.
Gia sleeps soundly. Lorenzo's men come in.

"We have been wanting to talk with you. But you've had your hands full with her. Can you let Salvatore take her?" They asks having a lot to go through. Salvatore and Lorenzo switch spots.
"The computer isn't the only present for her we found. A number of toys, clothing, books, and other gifts have shown up with no explanation. Everyday for a random 5 minutes the security system shuts down and gifts appear. We have eyes and security through this entire place. We don't have an explanation for why it's happening." His man explains frustrated.