Night Time Trouble

Gia reaches up to Felix so he picks her up and she snuggles into his neck. Felix looks at Grace who for a split second looks jealous. He quickly pick her up and holds her in his other arm. He carried them both down and tried to hand Gia to Salvatore and Gia doesn't let go of his neck.

"Daddy, you could out me down if it's too heavy." Grace offers not thinking anything by it.

"No baby don't be silly." Felix smiles and sits with both of them on his lap. Once Lorenzo and Antonio were ready to go. They take Gia and try to put her in the car seat. "No I want to sit on daddy's lap." Gia says as her bum is still sore.

"Lorenzo?" Felix calls not sure what to say.

"I need to drive, Antonio is a little tired. Gia sit in your seat please." Lorenzo says gently.

"Daddy I'm sore. Uncle Felix! Tell daddy no." Gia whispers in Felix's ear.

"I could seat in the car seat and you could seat on daddy's lap" Grace offers knowing it's hard to sit with a sore butt

Felix gives Grace a thankful look. He straps Grace in and then puts Gia on his lap. He holds Grace's hand during the drive so she won't get jealous. Once they get there Gia drags Grace all around showing her everything. "Isn't this awesome Grace?" Gia asks smiling while they are looking up at the solar system.

"It is, but the real solar system isn't all that sparkly." She says getting bored but doesn't want to make Gia sad.

Gia continues and explains everything to Grace even though she is not interested half way through, the guys decided to eat. They go to a restaurant and sit down. "Daddy! I love it here! Thank you! Do you like it Grace?" Gia asks still happily. "There have an amazing gift shop at the end." Gia hints wanting toys and pajamas.

"Yes Gia... Where's the ice cream stall?" She asked not seeing one.

"It's next to the restaurant." Gia says. They eat dinner and then go next to the restaurant to get ice cream. "They make it special. You pick what toppings you want and then they mix it in." Gia says as Lorenzo picks her up so she can watch and Felix picks Grace up.

"What are you thinking about getting baby?" Felix asks smiling.

"I want that one!" She says pointing to the big screen which shows a pretty pink ice cream that has many toppings.

"Sure baby." Felix says always willing to give her everything she wants when it comes to sweets.

"Daddy? Can I have that one too?" Gia asks hopeful that he won't be too strict on sugar.

"Uh......." Lorenzo looks skeptical knowing It's too much but doesn't know what to do in order to be fair.

"Please daddy. Uncle Felix is letting Grace." Gia pleads still wanting it with all the candy knowing it's way more than Lorenzo ever let's her have at one.

Felix unaware of Gia and Lorenzo orders it for Grace."Fine." He says not able to think of any way to make the situation fair.

Gia excited giggles while Antonio and Salvatore shoot Lorenzo a look knowing it's going to be a mistake.

Grace and Gia eat happily and somehow for being two tiny girls they both finish the entire thing. As soon as they finish they are bouncing off the walls. They run through the rest of the museum as the guys struggle to keep up. They finish and the girls stop outside the gift store while they wait for everyone to catch up. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Come on! Let's get toys now!" Gia asks jumping in place talking extremely fast.

"Okay sure go get toys" Lorenzo says panting not used to being too active.

Gia grabs a basket and hands one to Grace both girls continue to run around the store grabbing all sorts of things. "This isn't going to end well." Salvatore says trying to catch up to them.
Both girls shop for a while and finish up. Once everyone is done shopping it's late, close to the girls bedtimes, and the museum is closing.