Cruise Day 3

Gia' POV
I woke and it was early. I was in the middle of the bed between Lorenzo and Antonio. I rolled over on my back and instantly rolled back over. My butt hurt bad! I hated that stupid brush now. I'll be breaking that as soon as we get back home. Better yet, I'll burn it.

I crawled down the middle of the bed and went and laid on my couch bed. I must have went back to sleep because next thing I know, someone was rubbing my back gently. I opened my eyes and saw Leo sitting next to me.

"Good morning." He said wiping my hair out of my face.

"Good morning uncle Leo." I say quietly still subdued from last night.

"You slept in baby girl." He said pulling me to sit on his lap.

As soon as my but made contact with his leg, I almost bursted out in tears. "Owwww uncle Leo." I say while tears sprang into my eyes.

He stood me up in front of him. "You're still sore?" He asked confused.

I nodded my head. " Lorenzo spanked me with the brush and it hurt so badly." I say sobbing and bringing myself into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my head.

"I'm sorry Gia." He said sadly. "You know you can't run away."

"But Uncle Leo! Other kids were leaving. I didn't know I had to stay there." I say with my voice breaking. "I want to go home. I don't like this anymore." I said crying into my hands.

Leo stood up and picked me up in his arms. I cried hard into his shoulder. He didn't say anything until I was all cried out and just sniffling.

"You're okay baby." He said softly. He tried to set me down but I held onto his neck. "You need to get dressed and then we are going to eat breakfast. Your dads are already off the ship and on the island." He said. I forgot the boat was at port today.

I changed and we walked hand in hand to the breakfast buffet.

"Where is everyone?" I ask the usually busy ship was empty other than a few workers.

"They are all on the island." He said getting food for me. We went and ate quickly. We took one of the elevators down.

"How we get on the island?" I asked excited.

"You take a boat." He said ignoring everyone's stares as we walked.

We walked out the security and Leo loaded me onto a boat. It had an upstairs and a downstairs. We went and sat on top and the boat drove to an island that was a huge beach. We walked until we saw the rest of the family.

Lorenzo started to walk towards me and I hid behind Leo. I wrapped my arms around his leg. Lorenzo gave Leo a confused look and Leo shrugged.

"Gia come here." Lorenzo said in a sweet voice. I shook my head, I didn't trust him anymore.

"No!" I start to cry once Leo grabbed my arms and unwrapped them from his legs.

"What's going on with her?" Nonno asked confused standing next to Lorenzo.

Once Leo let go of me I started to run. Didn't run for long before I was grabbed and lifted into the air.

"Put me down!" I scream at Antonio. "Im un-adopting myself." I say thrashing in the air while he carried me back to everyone else.

Lorenzo took me from Antonio. He held me in his arms. "What's wrong baby?" He asks softly.

"You're mean and not my favorite person anymore." I say matter of factly. I start going through the people I know that could take his place.

"Is this because of last night?" He asked confused.

"Yes dummy! You spanked me so hard with the brush. That's cruel and unusual punishment and I will be turning you into the authorities."

"Gia! Don't you dare call your dad a dummy. Apologize now." Leo said giving me the your in trouble look.

I glared at him until he grabbed me from Lorenzo's arms and I knew nothing good would come out of this. "I'm sorry." I said quickly defeated.

"I'm sorry who?"

"I'm sorry daddy." I said while my lipped trembled. I quickly put my head down because I knew if I looked at anyone I was going to start crying.

Someone came over and grabbed my hand and I looked up and Luke was holding it. I almost always forget that Luke is my uncle because he hasn't done much with me.

"Come on kid let's take a break." He said pulling me away from everyone. He walk me down the island for a while and finally stopped. He sat me in a beach chair and sat beside me. We watched the waves crash on the beach for a while in silence.

"Are you feeling better." He asked taking me out of my trance.

"I'm sad." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Why?"

"Lorenzo hurt my feelings." I say wiping the tears that escape.

"That's tough. It's hard being a kid." He said thinking. "Why don't you tell him your upset and you can talk it out with him." He suggested.

"I've done that a billion times already and they all still spank me Uncle Luke." I say thinking hard.

"I'm afraid that won't change kid." He said trying not to smirk.

"Well I was never spanked before just beat all the time." I informed him. "Both of them hurt badly."

Luke looked at me for a while and then took his attention back to the water. "I'm sorry Gia." He said and we sat in silence.

After a while someone put there hand on my shoulder and I looked and it was Lorenzo. As much as I wanted to be mad at him I just couldn't bring myself to stay mad. "I'm sorry I'm bad all the time."

"You're not bad all the time." He said picking me up and sitting with me on his lap. I relaxed with him a for a few seconds before I was bored. "Can I swim?" I ask noticing everyone on the beach.

"Sure baby, go ahead." He said standing me up.

"Can you come too?" I ask not wanting to be alone.

"Yes but only if you promise to protect me from the sea monster." He said picking me up. He ran into the water and through me over a wave. I laughed hard. With last night erasing from my memory.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please let me know what more trouble she should get into!