Birthday

"Yeah it is! Happy birthday our baby girl!" Salvatore greets and her daddies blows up a confetti surprising her. "Happy birthday our princess!" Lorenzo and Antonio both greets

Gia grins and giggles loudly watching the confetti fall around her. She jumps into Lorenzo's arms and hugs him tightly. "I'm so excited!" She exclaims trying to swallow her worried feeling.
"Now who is going to clean this mess up? She asks then gives Salvation a huge grin. "I vote Salvatore." She giggles loudly.

"I vote Salvatore too!" Antonio and Lorenzo says not wanting to clean up.

"Wow really? After everything we have been through.I even let you watch a movie last night." Salvatore fake grumbles trying to make himself look mad but starts picking up.

"What are we going to do today daddy?" Gia asks trying to contain her excitement.

"We'll celebrate your birthday baby! Nonno and everyone else is coming." Lorenzo says throwing her high up glad he was spending her birthday with her

Gia giggles loudly really excited at the thought of a birthday. She giggles while she watched Salvatore clean up the confetti. "I'm hungry daddy! Can we have cake and ice cream for breakfast!" Gia asks trying to wiggle out of his arms. She was under the impression that they will give her anything she wants the entire day.

"They're reserved for later baby, plus they haven't arrived yet." Lorenzo says cuddling her close. "Happy birthday my sweet heart"

Gia smiles widely and hugs him tightly. "Thank you for saving me daddy. I love you so so so much!" She says meaning everything she is saying. "If I can't have cake can I have doughnuts and chocolate milk." She says batting her long eyelashes at him with an adorable smile.

"We don't have those as well Gia. How bout some cereal?" Lorenzo says not buying anymore food because he hired a huge catering service for all her wants.

"Okay daddy that's fine." He takes Gia down and she eats her cereal with a big smile on her face. Soon Nonno and Lorenzo's brothers come first. "Nonno!" Gia cheers and runs into his arms. "Guess what! I'm 10 now." She says giggling.

"You're 10 now?! How times have passed!"
Her nonno says quickly picking her up.
Gia giggles and snuggles into his shoulder. She hangs out with Lorenzo's dad and brothers for a while they get everything set up.

"Nonno? Can you make me a green smoothie?" She asks then gets an idea. "Can you get me donuts?" she asked sweetly and gives him an adorable smile.

"Sure baby. I'll get you those." Her nonno says and makes her smoothie.

Gia smiles happily. Nonno orders doughnuts on his phone and makes her a smoothie. Lorenzo walks in and looks at the doughnuts then Gia. "Where did you get those from? I told you we were not buying doughnuts." Lorenzo says not thrilled.

Gia looks at Nonno and then back down. "Nonno bought it for me."

"She can have it come on." Her nonno says in her defense.

"I really didn't want her having so much sugar until her party." Lorenzo says trying to stay calm and happy. "How many doughnuts has she had?" He asks.

Gia holds up three fingers. "Dad really 3 doughnuts?"Lorenzo asks shocked.

"I bought 3 for Gracie and Gabby as well and I didn't know she ate it." Her nonno explained.

"I was hungry." Gia whispers feeling bad. "It's my birthday I can eat what I want." She says with a lot more attitude then she meant for.

Lorenzo took her from his dad and goes to an empty room. "Baby girl, this is not the attitude I expect from you today. We weren't mad about you eating the donut yet you screamed and was very disrespectful. What do you have to say about that?" Lorenzo says scolding her lightly not like usual.