Trouble All Around

I knew it was a stupid idea. But once it was set in my mind. It's like that's all I could think about.

It was just Antonio and I home all day. He was busy most of the day working on the computer and answering phone calls. The only times he interacted with me is to feed me breakfast and lunch. Other than that he was busy. He made me play inside the house during the first half of the day. Then finally after lunch he said I could play outside.

He never specified where. Usually Lorenzo, Salvatore, Carlo, Enzo, and Leo tell me that I have to stay in the fence. Antonio never told me that so the woods were fair game for me today.

I played on the trampoline for a while so he was not suspicious of my activity. Once I was sure he was caught up in walk. I open the gate and walked into the woods.

The woods was definitely my happy place. An instant feeling of calm overtook my body. As I did before coming here I just walked and took in the sounds. I couldn't even tell you how long I was in there before I heard my name being shouted  loudly.

I turned back and ran quickly trying to make sure that I didn't fall. Once the house finally came into view I knew that I was in major trouble. Once Antonio came into view, he looked so mad that fire could come out his ears.

"Hi Daddy." I said as sweetly as I could.

He glared down at me and crossed his arms. "Where were you?" He asked sternly.

"In the woods." I said starting to squeeze my hands together nervously.

"In the woods." He said again in disbelief. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me to him. He grabbed my upper arm and whacked my butt with strength that I didn't even know he possessed.

I definitely take back the comment about him having to work out.

I was so shocked that I didn't even say anything or move. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He wrapped one arm around my legs and then every few steps he swatted my butt.

He continued all the way up to my room. I decided the best thing was for me to stay quiet. It was starting to hurt badly and I knew it hasn't even started. Once Lorenzo gets his hands on me,   I know I'll actually be dead.

He plopped me down on my bed and glared at me hard.

"Im sorry that I went into the woods." I said quietly.

He laughed for a moment but I knew it wasn't a happy laugh. "You think your sorry now? You're going to be really sorry in a little bit. How many times have you already been in trouble for going in the woods or taking off?" He asked and I was pretty sure I wasn't suppose to answer.

I looked at him and didn't say one word. "Gia! I'm waiting for an answer." He all but screamed.

I tried to tell myself he was mad but he wasn't going to hurt me. I kept repeating it in my head so I wouldn't have a panic attack. I couldn't deal well with people screaming at me.

From my body language and the look on his face, he took a step back and took a deep breath and shut his eyes.

"Go get in the corner so I can calm down." He whispered and moved out of the way. I stood up quickly and walked a few steps before my feet slipped on a coloring back on the floor. I flipped forward and smacked my face off the corner of my desk.

I put my hand over my eye and tried to blink back tears. The last thing Antonio wanted to deal with is me crying about my eye even though it hurt badly.

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling me back up.

I nodded my head and bit my lip to avoid crying. I walked over to the corner and stood there successfully holding back sobs. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to cry once he comes back.

I didn't stand for very long before he turned me around. He was holding an ice pack in one hand. "Come here baby." He said softly instantly calming me down. He was back to himself.

I walk over to the rocking chair and he sat down and set me on his lap. He held the ice pack to my eye that was still throbbing. He rocked me for a while. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." He said quietly.

"I'm sorry I didn't stay in the fence." I said back.

He rocked for a while. He pulled my face up to look at him. "You're going to have a bruised eye. But we need to have a chat. You have already been spanked for this by Lorenzo and Salvatore and once again you chose to do it again." He got serious again.

I nodded my head unsure what to say.

"What did you want? Attention? You could of asked." He said which got me thinking. He was right I guess. I did want attention and I was bored so I had to go do something stupid.

"I'm sorry." I tried again even though I knew it was useless.

"Well you need to be taught a lesson that sticks apparently. You can't keep doing this. It is not safe and you are going to get taken or hurt." With that speech, he stood me back up and stood me in front of him.

He pulled me back over his lap and much to my displeasure, he pulled my pants and underwear down too. This was bad, really bad.

"Daddy no! Please don't." I said and started to panic.

"This lesson is going to stick Gia. We are not ever going to have this same talk again." With that he started spanking me hard. He moved his smacks all around and I never knew where the next one was going to fall.

"Daddy stop it hurts." I started to cry and it made my eye throb worse.

"It's a spanking. It's suppose to hurt." He said and kept going. He then started to spank my sit spots and thighs. By the time he was done, I was crying hard and I felt like I just sat on a fire. He much to my displeasure tried to pull my pants up.

"No! No! No pants." I cried. He sighed and the hoodie he was wearing and tugged it over my head. It went down to my knees. Once I was covered, he sat me on his lap so my butt wasn't touching anything.

I cried for a while and then let out a breath. "I won't do that again daddy. I promise." I cried out.

"I'm sure you won't. Don't ever make me do that again." He shifted me so he was able to carry me. He stood me in my bathroom and cleaned up my face.

"I'm tired." I said once I was cleaned up.

"Want to take a nap until dinner?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him back into my bedroom. He laid on my bed and then pulled me so I was laying on his chest. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and he started to play with my hair. It instantly made me fall right asleep.

I slept until dinner and then was forced to sit at the table. After dinner it was a quick shower and then bed. I was ready it was a long day.

**********************************************
"Shh. Don't wake her up she'll cry out to him." A hushed voice said in the dark bedroom.

"I hate kids. But he took something important from me so it's now time to repay the favor."

"I'm going to knock her out so she stays asleep for a while."

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions! The next few chapters will get interesting!