Trouble leads go Tantrums

Gia's POV
I was sitting at the table with Salvatore and he was helping me build my space shuttle. Lorenzo walked through the door not looking happy.

"Gia, come here!" He said sternly pointing to the spot in front of him. He looked way too much like he was going to spank me, so I stayed seated.

"If I have to come get you, you're not going to like it." I finally made myself walk over to him slowly. Once I was in front of him, he cracked me hard on my upper thigh.

"Owww." I cried out and covered my butt with my hands.

"What are you doing?" Salvatore asked picking me up in his arms.

"She knows better to lock herself in a room. We have had that talk before." Lorenzo said not happy. "Also that was an important meeting to be interrupted."

"Stop being an asshole." Salvatore said. "She was mad at me and I deserved it because I called her a baby."

Lorenzo looked at me and sighed deeply. "Im sorry that I spanked you." He said like that was magically going to fix my heart feelings or the fact he intended to spank me. If these guys wanted to see a baby, I'll act like baby.

He pulled me into a hug but I didn't hug back. I don't think he even realized it. I sulked the rest of the afternoon and played in my bedroom until Antonio came up to get me for dinner. Now, I had no reason to be mad at Antonio, but everyone was going to have to deal with my moody self tonight.

"Come on baby. It's dinner and Uncle Leo is here." He said holding his hand out.

"No." I said simply.

"No what? I didn't ask you a question." Antonio said making me almost laugh. That was good, I'll have to start using that statement.

"No I'm not going." I said bratty back.

"Yes you will be eating dinner." He said not impress with my refusal to cooperate.

"Antonio you're not the boss of me. Leave me alone." I said loudly.

He really wasn't impressed by that. He looked at me for a few seconds not believing that just came out of my mouth. He strode over to me and grabbed both my arms and picked me up. He gripped my upper arm and started to spank me hard. He got at least 8 whacks in until he finally stopped.

"You need to get your attitude in check little girl." He said sternly while making me look at him. I was trying to blink back tears because honestly that hurt.

He was still lecturing me on respect but I still had my eyes casted on the floor. After he finished his speech, he picked me up and took me downstairs and sat me right at the table.

Leo and Lorenzo were both sitting at the table. They were both looking at me obviously they heard Antonio's little chat upstairs. Tired of being stared at I put my head down on the table and put my arms over it.

"Put your head up please." Lorenzo said softly.

"No." I said right back I couldn't see the looks on either of their faces but I knew it wasn't good.

"I know I just didn't hear you tell your dad no." Leo said from across the table.

"You're not the boss of me Leo." I said daring to peek at him.

"You're cruising little girl." He said while Antonio carried out the plates. He put one in front of everyone and sat down next to me.

"I wanna go back upstairs." I whined loudly.

Leo gave me a confused look and then looked at Lorenzo and Antonio. I haven't acted this way in a long time.

"You need to eat." Antonio said putting a fork in my hand.

"What she needs is to be spanked and put to bed." Leo said sternly and it instantly made me mad.

"Shut up Leo. No one even asked you." I spat back. Lorenzo went to stand up but Leo stopped him.

"If she wants to play this game with me. I'll handle it." Leo said and then pulled the chair I was sitting on out from the table.

He grabbed my hand to pull me up but I dead weighted him and I plummeted to the the floor. Leo didn't miss a beat though. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to my room.

"You can be grumpy and in a bad mood, but I won't tolerate a nine year telling me to shut up." He said and then pulled me over his lap. He spanked me hard and fast until he got to 12. I was trying to choke back my cries. He lifted me up and sat me on his lap.

"I don't want to hear you tell anyone to shut up again. Do you understand me?" He asked forcing me to look at him. 

I didn't answer him because now I was mad at him also. "Gia if you're not going to answer me, I'm going to put you back over my knee." He warned.

I got off his lap and crossed my arms. "Last warning kid." He said going to grab me.

"Leo stop!" I screamed loudly but it seemed to make him more determined. He pulled me over his lap again and pulled my sweatpants down. He spanked me hard twenty times over my panties and it hurt bad to lose that layer of protection.

He once again pulled me up but stood me in front of him.  I had to hold onto his knees so I wouldn't fall. I was crying hard. "What's wrong with you today? This is not my normal Gia." He asked trying to see through my tough girl act.

"I'm mad." I say not being able to say anything else because I was crying so hard.

"Why are you mad?" He asked waiting for me to be able to tell him.

I told him the story of Salvatore and then Lorenzo coming home mad. He gave me a sad smile at the end. "Gia, I can understand why that would upset you. But once again we sit here talking about how you need to tell people your emotions instead of bottling them away until you explode right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You need to go downstairs and tell Lorenzo you are still upset." He said pulling my pants up. I held his hand back down to the kitchen. He sat me at the table.

"Lorenzo I'm mad." I say breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry I came home in a bad mood and spanked you." He said trying not to laugh.

"Yeah you were a real jerk." I said laughing.

"Well it's a start." Leo said starting to eat.

Thanks for suggesting this chapter! I hope you enjoyed.