Mall Trip Part 3

Gia and Salvatore start waking to the mall. "Let's to the amusement park!" Gia cheers

"Okay Gia, but we have to be wise on where we go. The amusement park closes at 9pm and the mall closes at 10pm" He smiles down at her.

"Amusement park and then we can get dinner and then daddy promised me ice cream but he never gave it me." Gia says as they start walking through the amusement park. "Let's ride this." Gia says taking him right to the roller coaster. "Let's ride this one."

"Gia let's pick something else hm?" He says gently. Lorenzo already had warned him about her and this roller coaster. "Is there anything else you wanna ride?"

"No! I want to ride this." She whined trying to get out of his hold. "Let go!" She starts to pull away from him.

"Gia." He says crouching down so she can be eye level. "You remember who you're speaking to right?"

"I don't care... let me go. She says crumbling to the floor so he will let go of her. "I want to go on it!" She whined loudly.

"Gia I'm going to give you to the count of 3 before I blister your butt and we leave." He says while standing her up and ignoring the glares and sympathetic looks of the people passing by. "And you can bet that you won't get ice cream either."

Gia looks around at everyone watching the two of them and becomes embarrassed how they heard what he said. She looks down and pouts. "No I want ice cream." She mumbles and reaches up to him so he will pick her up.

He smiles and picks her up. "I'm glad you made the right choice little monster. Now is there anything else you want to go on before we get ice cream?"

"Let's go on the swings." Gia says. They walk over to the swings and Gia rides them with Salvatore 3 times.

"Can we get ice cream and then get dinner and then we can walk around the mall?" She asks and then lays her head on his shoulder.

"Sure." Salvatore takes Gia to get her ice cream, allowing her two scoops with loaded sprinkles. With all that sugar she gets super hyper, so Salvatore takes into the mall letting her walk off all that sugar and shows her all the cool items through the store's windows.

Soon enough the mall starts to close and the shops close as well. With a sleepy Gia laying her head on his shoulder they head back to the hotel, just as they were about to enter the hotel they get stopped by a member of mall security.

"Hello sir... it's quite late for a little girl to be out wandering the mall." Security guard says thinking that Salvatore is way too young to be a parent and thinks Salvatore took her.

"I'm babysitting her while her dads are out on a date night." Salvatore says calmly, he wasn't too surprised that the man would stop him. He'd do the exact same thing if he were him.

The guy gives him a confused look. "Little girl is that true?" He asks a half asleep Gia waking her up instantly.

"Yes leave us alone. Why would you stop us? We didn't even buy anything stupid security guard. Go do your job and leave us alone." Gia mouths back grumpy now from being awoken by him.

"Gia that's not how we talk to people," Salvatore says slightly taken aback. "Apologize now."

Gia shakes her head no. "I'm not going to apologize.This stupid man needs to apologize to us." Gia snaps back crossing her arms angrily.

"Gia... I'm going to give you to the count of 3 before I call your dads." Normally he would handle the punishment himself, but he didn't know/didn't want to find out how the security man would react.

"I don't even care Salvatore. Call them! I'll tell them that he was stupid and accusing you of kidnapping me." She says acting like she was going to hit Salvatore.