A chance

It was pouring outside. Thundering. You liked this weather,it was as if the sky was crying with you.

Tears fall down from your eyes as you recalled what happened a week a ago. How Mikey broke up with you.

....

"What did you wanna talk about Mikey?" You asked taking a bite from your ice cream. He has called you and took you on a sudden date.

"Let's break up" he said directly looking at you with no emotion on his face. Being dramatic you dropped your ice cream.

"Mikey I told you never do this prank on me" you said. "Because of you I dropped my favorite ice cream"

"I'm serious y/n that's why I called you. I want to break up. I don't know what I will become. You don't know what's going on with me-" you cut him off.

You knew everything about his. About his dark impulse.

"It's not only your decision Mikey. I know exactly what's going on with you and I won't leave your side. Even if you change"you said with teary eyes.

"That's the reason! I know you won't leave me so I decided to leave you. I'm leaving tomorrow my flight is in the morning. So don't try to find me" he said and you slapped him on his face.

"You are a coward you know that? You say that you are the strongest but you are weak and you are trying to run away now Mikey? Fine leave then.If leaving me will make you happy then go ahead I won't stop you" you said and left him there.

You took taxi and all the way home you kept crying.

Mikey was standing there soon after you left he fell down on his knees and cried. He knew what he has done and he knew he has made a mistake. Biggest mistake in his life.

........

You heard a knock on your door. You wiped your face and went to check who it was and who will come when it was pouring outside.

You looked through the peephole and it was Mikey. You became surprised by seeing him.

"Yn please open the door,I'm sorry! I shouldn't have broken up with you just please let me in" he said. He was soaked because of the rain.

"If you are here to leave me again then just get out Mikey" you said. "No I'm not leaving you again just-just let me in" he was begging. You couldn't help but opened the door.

He looked miserable. He looked more thinner than before. He had dark circles. You got worried to see him in this condition.

He came in and hugged you making you wet. His body was cold. You gasped by his sudden hug.

"I'm so sorry. This whole week was hell without you yn. I know it was my fault but please give me a chance" he broke the hug and looked at you. "You were right I'm a coward and I'm not strong without you and I tend to run away from my past from my present but I promise you this time I won't leave you. I will never leave you" he said crying. His lips were trembling.

You were also crying. Seeing him like this broke your heart into pieces. You hugged him and then kissed him. He gave in and it was a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said those things to you. And I won't let you go this time. I love you" you said. "I love you too" Mikey said and kissed you again.

You dried his hair and gave him one of your oversized t shirt and trousers. It fit him tho. You guys were around the same height.

After that you guys fell asleep while cuddling.

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this one!