14

Mikey came to the mall for some shopping. He went to buy some drayaaki where he saw a little girl standing at the line probably waiting for her turn to get some dorayaaki but it was too high for her to reach. The cashier couldn't come get it as he was busy.

"Here I will pay for it" Mikey paid for her food. "Why did you pay? My mommy gave me money otherwise she will be angry if she learns a stranger gave me money" that little girl said and she was cute. She had blond hair like Mikey had in the past. "It's ok. Your mommy won't scold you. But where is she and why are you alone here kid?" He asked bending down to his knees to reach her level.

Mikey always had a good side for kids. He has always wanted Emma and Draken to have kids and himself too but fate didn't plan it that way. "Y/D/N who are you talking to-" you didn't finish your sentence as you saw Mikey. He was your ex husband. You guys went apart it's been few years now. But you had never tell him about your child. After all he broke your heart really bad.
You didn't expect him to see here with your daughter. He has changed.

Where as Mikey his heart beat fast when he heard your familiar voice. He looked at you and stood up. "Yn...how are you? It's been so long right?" He said with a faint smile. "I'm good and yeah it's been so long" you said looking at him with a smile too. "Mommy this stranger paid for my dorayaaki. I didn't ask him to but he did it..are you gonna scold me?" Your daughter pouted. When Mikey heard her calling you mommy he was surprised.

"No I won't scold you but I still have to pay him back tho" you said and started taking out some money."Is she your daughter?" Mikey asked just to be sure once more. "Y-yeah she's my daughter". You answered giving him the money but he refused it. He was thinking who's daughter is that was it his or some other guy? "Is she our daughter?" He asked,your eyes were almost teary. "We have to go otherwise she will be late for her karate class" you said grabbing your daughters hand and started walking. You didn't want to answer that question otherwise you will break down.

But grabbed your hand. "Why are you avoiding the question? She is my daughter isn't she?" He asked. You stopped in your tracks and tears escaped from your eyes. "Why do you wanna know Mikey? After all these years you have no right to know. Now let me go". You said not looking at Mikey. "Yeah you are right I have no right to know but I'm glad to know that I have a daughter". Mikey said being emotional which he never shows. "But can I give her a hug one last time?" He asked for your permission. You were silent.

He bend down and hugged your daughter. Tears were falling down from his eyes "Papa loves you my princess. I'm sorry he wasn't there for you when you needed him but I promise he will love you always".

                Mikey's outfit What would your and mikeys daughter or son's name be?How was it? Hope you guys liked this one? Please share your thoughts

Mikey's outfit

What would your and mikeys daughter or son's name be?How was it? Hope you guys liked this one? Please share your thoughts.....