4

*This is all from my perspective or what I think what kind of he would be so don't take this seriously*

As we know by the series/manga that he has lost too many precious people in his life. He has became hopeless and emotionless but if he ever falls in love then-

•I think he would be the Obsessive and stalker type of yandere. -

•If you are a student then he would take you to your study place and pick you up. If he can't as he is a really busy man then he would send one of his trusted men with you.

•He would keep a tracker in your phone so he could know where you are going etc.

•He would allow you to go out with your friends but NO revealing or any short outfits. And you HAVE to keep him updated and tell him how many guy or girl friends are there.

•He would be really possessive and protective. Because he couldn't protect his loved ones so it's obvious he would do anything for you to keep safe.

•He would check your phone and he would somehow know your password and you won't even know that he checks your phone.

•He will CONVINCE you to move in with him if you live alone.And If you live with your parents then he wouldn't force you right away. He would try to impress your parents because he wants to marry you.

•If you live with him then you have a curfew. You will have a set time to be at home. You can't be later than that time otherwise he would not let you out for God knows how many days. Even if you beg he won't listen.

•He would be the one who wakes up early (future Mikey) but sometimes you will wake up early and boy if he don't see you beside him he would panic. He would get so scared thinking that you have left but only to see you were making breakfast.

•If any boy is flirting or touching you that's out of limits. You can assume what's gonna happen to that guy.

•Last but not the least it's not he's being toxic or he is doing all this willingly it's that he is too scared to lose you.

You better keep up with him and love him and stay by his side. He needs someone. That poor boy deserves the whole world.

Hope you all liked this one. Please read my another one shot book of ITACHI UCHIHA. If you love him too then please go and read that book. I will appreciate it :)