Popular

"Get us our regular"

They are here again. Just to torment you. "Sure" you smiled at them. That's your job and you can't be rude to the customers no matter how much they are rude to you.

You work at this cafe as a part timer aside from studying in Japan as a foreigner. It was your dream to come to Japan because you like their culture and food and what not. People said that japanese people are always so polite but guess you were wrong. Not everyone was polite specially people from your university.

You have made their regular drinks and took it to their usual table.

"Here's your order" putting the drinks on the table you started to walk away when a certain girl started to speak.

"I heard that you are here as a scholarship student and you also do a part time job. Is your parents are that poor? That you have to work in a different country while you are just a student?"

You rolled your eyes and turned around. "That's none of your business. Now if you'll excuse me I have other customers waiting" you said and walked away.

"That's why he chose me because you aren't perfect for him" she said and all the other girls started to laugh.

You have started to take this as a normal thing since you don't want any drama.These four girls are always so damn noisy and thinks they are the prettiest in the whole damn universe. Of course you have guessed it right,they are popular group in your campus. Everyone knows them.

All of these started to happen when you have confessed your feelings to Sano Manjiro aka Mikey. The most popular guy in university also the no 1 racer in Japan. Yes you just got lucky to be in the same university as him. A famous person. And it feels like a curse to like someone famous.

It's has been a few months since you got rejected and you were very heartbroken. But you cope up by keeping yourself busy in your studies and your work. You have did your best to avoid any kind of scene with Mikey at University. You have stopped talking to him after that and tried to move on but it was getting hard seeing him at University with his so called pick me girl girlfriend.

He seemed like a good person to you. He was handsome and charming but you really liked his personality. He was really nice to you. He would talk to you as if he had an interest in you. He made you feel things which you have never felt before.After coming here you really thought things would change in your life. But it got worse.

He would try to talk to you but you have avoided him ever since. You already felt like an outcast. Living in a different country isn't easy as people thinks. And as an introvert it's really hard to make friends which was you.

Few hours later:

It was getting to the closing time but someone came in. You didn't look up at first you were busy cleaning the desk.

"Sorry we are closed for  tod-" you stopped talking when you saw Mikey. What's he doing here?
Even tho he was wearing a mask and a baseball cap you could recognize him. "Can we talk after you are done? Please I will be waiting at the ally beside the cafe" His eyes looked pleading. You didn't know what to say. Soon he went out.

After you closed up the cafe. You went to ally as he mentioned there he was waiting leaning on his bike. Gosh he's so handsome. You snapped out of your thoughts and started to think about what he wanted to say. You were feeling nervous.

"What did you wanna talk about?" You asked. "I know you don't wanna talk to me and you won't even believe what I'm about to say but please hear me out. I have wanted to say this for a long time but you kept avoiding me and I understand why you did that" he said. You signed him to go on.

"I like you yn and the reason I have rejected you because my girlfriend her family is very influential and my manager wanted me to be with her for publicity and beleive me whatever I have with her is all fake and just for the camera and the contract is almost over which she doesn't know but I'm gonna break up with her soon and then we can be together". He said. Those words were almost too good to be true.

You felt like you are in a movie anyways. "Say something" he said. "I-I don't know what to say. It's really hard to process everything and I don't know how to trust you. I don't know if I can trust anyone here anymore. I need some time" you said.

"You don't have to trust anyone. You can trust me I can promise you that and yes take as much as time as you like but please don't reject me. I really do love you yn. I really do. I know it may sound cheesy but you are different from everyone I have met and I want you" he said cupping your face.

Your heart was beating so fast. It was the first time he came this close to you. " I will think about it" you said and walked away. You needed to think about this very carefully before taking any kind step.

He just hoped you have understood his intentions were good and the fact that he actually loved you.

Omg! How long has it been since I have last uploaded? And this one is pretty lame. I couldn't think anything nice to write about. But please enjoy and sorry for being so inactive😊